Photo angles for SPMU pictures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinknsparkly

Reaction score
So... Here's my first set of brows after training, was good to do as client had no natural hair whatsoever, I am wondering if the angles if the photos show off the work adequately or should I be taking side on shots too, don't want to bombard people with too many pics on Facebook but want to show how the brows look from differnt ways, do you tend to use more side on shots or at an angle?? 😉 ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1423346788.519651.jpg

I think you've done a brilliant job there they look amazing the photo angles look good to me :)

Thanks I was thinking maybe making the before one smaller so can see the finished brows as the bigger pic ideally just want to put one pic collage on for each client 😄

I think they are amazing. Who did you train with. Are you finding your getting quite a few clients each day ??

Sorry for late reply only just reinstalled the ap, I trained with advanced beauty group have got better now as been doing them quite a few months, looking at this picture now can see I have improved a lot, currently doing between 1-3 clients per day amongst other treatments

They are fab. Maybe just better lighting on the pic of both brows. I want them!

Thanks only issues I'm getting now when taking pics is they often look shiny red and swollen which is to be expected after the treatment but doesn't look very nice in the pictures yet some peoples images I see on Facebook, the pics look perfect and as if they have flawless makeup done which I wouldn't apply after treatment, am guessing maybe they have been photoshopped but kind of feel I would be cheating if I did this .

Latest posts

Back