photo nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dynamic_nails

Reaction score
Can some one please tell me a program that I can use to resize and print a photo to go on a fingernail...I have a program that will resize photo. but my problem is once i resize it and get ready to print it..my windows photo center opens up and the smallest photo size on it is wallet size...so when it prints it will not print anything smaller than a wallet...I need some thing much smaller in order for it to fit on a nail...can someone please help me and tell me a good program that will give the the opinion to print pictures smaller that a wallet....you can hit me back here or @ reec007yahoo.com Thanks

I'm sorry that I can't point you in the direction of only one software.
BUT most softwares that accompany digital cameras have the option to "Custom" resize, instead of choosing a 'size' from a list.

I use Photo Impression that came with my Canon camera.

Photoshop will likely let you do it too. And Adobe Paintshop Pro.

As for windows photo center opening, sounds to me like a configuration issue. Or settings? A 2nd software shouldn't open when you're trying to print from the other (Unless it's the printer software :wink2:)

Another trick you could try is 'inserting' the photo into a word document, if you can't work out the settings of your softwares, or install another.

1. Open MS Word.
  2. Choose "Insert" from the main menu
  3. From that list, choose "Picture", then from "File".
  4. (then select your picture from wherever it is)
  5. Once the picture is inserted, click on it, so that it's "selected" (it will appear boxed).
  6. Then go to "Format" of the main menu, then select "Picture" from that list.
  7. In the "Picture" window, select size, and keep the aspect ratio.
Resize as you like.

Print
:green:

Hope this helps
:hug:

Thank you so much...with your help I overcame that problem. Now...can you tell me a good size that will fill the average size nail...

Just wondering what you are printing on...plain white paper? I've always wanted to try this!

Thank you so much...with your help I overcame that problem. Now...can you tell me a good size that will fill the average size nail...

I'm glad to have been of help.
Ummm good size?
Ya know, it's been so long that I've done it.. couldn't tell ya.

Best I can suggest off the top of my head is to fill one sheet/page with the same picture in different sizes....
and print it.
Then see which one fits the nail you want to put it on :wink2:

OR look at a ruler, and measure the space you want to put the picture.
In Word, the size formatting option for pictures is in centimeters....
just measure, 'resize' the picture to that measurement, and voila
:green:

Latest posts

Back