Photo of eyebrows and advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rubytues

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I've just started with the eyebrow package and just wondered if you could have a peek to offer any hints, tips. All opinions greatly appreciated!
Thank you x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335477697.292616.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335477697.292616.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 292
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335477724.828068.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335477724.828068.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 308
Looks really good. Did you shape (wax or thread?) and tint? It's a nice shape, suits the bone structure.

July x

Beautiful job! I would make them sharper by doing a little more tweezing and making sure that the trimmed hairs are not different lengths. It's difficult to see as the photo isn't straight on, but maybe the inner edge is a little heavy compared to the tail. Just a tiny bit. Really lovely though.

Awww lovely! I'd have taken a little bit more off from inside too. But your client may have not wanted them thinner. Fab job hunni!!

Looks really good. Did you shape (wax or thread?) and tint? It's a nice shape, suits the bone structure.

July x

Thank you! I tinted, waxed, trimmed and tweezed. x

Beautiful job! I would make them sharper by doing a little more tweezing and making sure that the trimmed hairs are not different lengths. It's difficult to see as the photo isn't straight on, but maybe the inner edge is a little heavy compared to the tail. Just a tiny bit. Really lovely though.

Ah thank you Kim, are you meaning photo No 2? The client had grew them for weeks so it was a total re-shape. Eeek!

Once I shaped them I shown her to see if she was happy with the inner part and she was, but after she left I was looking at the photo wondering if I should've taken more off :-/

Awww lovely! I'd have taken a little bit more off from inside too. But your client may have not wanted them thinner. Fab job hunni!!

Thank you! Do you mean photo No 2 or both photos? X

They look brilliant. I am starting some training on brows on Monday and hope I can do them as well as this one day 💗💗💗

Thank you! Do you mean photo No 2 or both photos? X
Photo 2 the inner edge is too heavy. I would have take one or two rows off of the bottom of the inner edge. Just a shade off that's all. x

Photo 2 the inner edge is too heavy. I would have take one or two rows off of the bottom of the inner edge. Just a shade off that's all. x

Thank you for your help, I'll definitely bear it in mind in my next treatment. x

Hey!
Im a hair geek so cant comment,however if my brows looked like these pics when done id be over the moon!!
The last 2 eyebrow tints and shapes ive had done have been really dissapointing.Too thin with not much shape.
I have fine eyebrows so am currently growing them (yes i look like i am half male with the monobrow rofl!) in the hope of finding someone to give them a shape and colour similar to the oness youve done!
I like them tinted dark as im flat mouse fair and hate it!
They look fab to me x:lol:

Hey!
Im a hair geek so cant comment,however if my brows looked like these pics when done id be over the moon!!
The last 2 eyebrow tints and shapes ive had done have been really dissapointing.Too thin with not much shape.
I have fine eyebrows so am currently growing them (yes i look like i am half male with the monobrow rofl!) in the hope of finding someone to give them a shape and colour similar to the oness youve done!
I like them tinted dark as im flat mouse fair and hate it!
They look fab to me x:lol:

Ah that's great crazybek thank you for that!
Xxx

Latest posts

Back