Photo of Mui

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont want to be a wet blanket, coz no one wants her safe more than me, but what if she has moved to an area that was affected worse ? i really hope we get some definate,positive news of her soon. :|

I was thinking of that Angel, so I'm hoping my registered letter to her salon will get some kind of response. Also, if she's now married, I suppose her surname will be different, which doesn't help. I'm kicking myself because just before Christmas I deleted my old emails, including ones from Mui, which had heaps of info in them about the village she came from originally and which she recently went back to when she visited her parents - terrible timing oin my part. Sari, the girl in Patong who has been sending me info, has said she will continue to ask about Mui to see if she can find out where she moved to.

I'm hoping that by keeping this thread 'current', if Mui is ok, she might have a sneaky look in here every now and then and realise that'll we're all wondering how she is.

angel fingers said:
dont want to be a wet blanket, coz no one wants her safe more than me, but what if she has moved to an area that was affected worse ? i really hope we get some definate,positive news of her soon. :|
My sentiments exactly only I didn't want to be the one to say it. I thought this back last week but as we were on a roll I didn't want to rock the boat 'so to speak'.
Anyway everyone is doing their best so lets update this as & when in the hope the Mui will pop in some time soon. Keeping it crossed.

Sonia

Good news! here is the latest email from Sari.....

"I have spoken to a girl in Mui's salon (now hairdressers) who is in contact with Mui. Mui is ok and did not get tied up in the wave and is well, it would seem that she has moved on from the salon. The girl now working there will forward your mail to Mui, and I hope you get a reply soon."

So I think we can finally breathe a sigh of relief. Hopefully my letter will be forwarded to Mui and she will make contact one way or another just to let us know first hand, it would be lovely if she did get in touch to let us all know how she is these days.

Jackie

Great news..! Well done Jackie :hug:

great news.......glad to hear shes ok

wow thats fab news

That is such good news !

yeah, brilliant.......and married as well, fancy her not letting us in on it all!! :lol:

Hiya,

Fantastic news, Wayda go Jackie

Amanda xx

Jackie and Seanny - you should have been private investigators - you have been fantastic!!!

Cathy

Oh well done Jackie and Seanny!!!

I've been thinking about Mui and her little Spicey every day! It's still hard to take in all that happened.

I do hope she pops by and posts a little message to us all.

Well done both of you! :hug:

Kxxx

that is such good news. although i didnt have a face to face relationship with mui, i feel i know her through her posts and our e mails and i think it has made me think more about the poor people who were affected personally by this tragedy, both those who died and those who have lost loved ones. it certainly gives you more of an involvement when you have a personal interest and makes you realise how lucky we are.

a big thankyou to sean and jackie for working so hard to put all our minds at rest.

Jackie, Sean et all - Kudos to you all for not stopping to find out if she is OK!! Jackie, earlier I think you said she was feisty (and I totally know that you meant this in the coolest way) - she was and is and I am so glad that she is OK!! I wonder if she will ever see how many people over here were thinking, praying and hoping she was OK!!! I think she would be shocked but happy!:Love:

That really are good news. I think that Mui will show up here soon.

EXCELLENT NEWS.....i think what happened touched everyone's hearts all over the world and beyond!!!

Our boss has agreed to let anyone who isn't going to court, police station to prisons or seeing clients to wear jeans for the day tomorrow for a minimum donation of £2 with all the money going to the Tsunami appeal, that's after the firm itself donated £1000!!!

Well done Jackie and Seanny for all your efforts are really appreciated xxx

cuticles said:
Jackie and Seanny - you should have been private investigators - you have been fantastic!!!

Cathy
SNAP

My daughter works as a PA for a PI & Security firm. I think you two could be just what they're looking for. You know like Mr & Mrs Hart 'only when they met IT WAS MURDER.........:lol:

Good news re Mui & baby Spicy & Mr Mui. Cheers.

Excellent news jackie and Sean I've got tears running down my face, it was just the thought of what could of been.

Mui when you clock in, big hugs to you and spicy
x

Fantastic News on Mui and little Spicy being safe :cool:
Hope that she will come back and tell us why she is no longer at her salon, And whether she is opening a new place elsewhere.

that's great news about Mui - hopefully we will hear from her very soon.

Latest posts

Back