Photo Of one of my shih tzu pups

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

picklegem

Reaction score
AWWWW!!!!! :biggrin:

They are gorgeous!!!!

OMG ok i'll have them all !!!

sooooooooooooooooo cute

im sure they'll go to good homes very very quickly

kx

picklegem said:

Hey,

He is sweet isn't he i've got a litter which all need new homes they are 5 weeks now.

I wonder if my love would notice when he comes home at the weekend if i have these little darlings running round the house ! lol

kx

picklegem said:
Hey,

He is sweet isn't he i've got a litter which all need new homes they are 5 weeks now.

Awwwwwww how cute :cool:
If they were mine i would want to keep them all. :lol:

how gorgeous is that - he is absolutely ADORABLE. it would break my heart to have to part with them.

awwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! please pm me with more details (price....papers etc)
i really have to work on this one........better get the candles lit round the bath.......i have some serious creeping to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi

What a cutie !!!

My friends got a litter of those due in about 4 weeks !! I'll think I'm gonna have to put my name down for one !!! Not sure what the other half will say, I'll have to disguise it as a chihuahua and hope he doesn't notice!!!

She's also got a litter of westies & a litter of toy poodles due at the same time !!! She must be mad, talk about madhouse !!!

Sassy x

Oooooooooooh doesn't he look absolutely scrumptious!!!!!! Don't you just want to pick him up and give him a cuddle!!!!!!!! I love the way he's looking at the camera lol........ such a shame I'm in a flat and not allowed dogs:|

Latest posts

Back