Pic of Doug Schoon master of science

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
That is so funny... as that is like circa 1982 ;)

The Nail Geek said:
That is so funny... as that is like circa 1982 ;)
v true, maybe time for a new PR mug shot... :lol: he's quite cute though!

he was certainly cute in 82, can only have got better with age

Too funny!

Doug has been a friend of mine for almost 20 years, and I have never seen him with short hair! It's normally half way down his back!
He is about 6'4" tall as well and 'cute' is not a word that springs to mind when I think of him, it has to be said. Even tho I love ya, Doug!!

sawasdee ka

Thank you for show the website hooked on nails it is very good for me lot of tutorials i will look many time .

Thank you mui from Thailand

Wicked website, nice to see the face behind the name!

Crikey I was born in 73..wow how he's changed..not for worse mind you.. :p

well done Fee - I was going to post another that I have too that is a little 'more up-to-date' shall we say:rolleyes: and when Sam shows me how, I will!!! :rolleyes:

Oh Doug is fab!!!!!! His hair is beautiful!! I met him in October what a brain!!!! He was so pleasant to talk to and he autographed my copy of his book!! :green:

Okay, it may just be me ..... but click on both the above links and compare them! That is exactly the same picture, just taken from a different side!!!!!!!

So I have been back to look again and it is! Unless years later he still has his hair exactly the same, his glasses and the same sweater??????? :lol: I can't imagine that a man like Doug with all that he has in his favour would wear the same sweater for 12 years! :lol:

beautifulnails03 said:
So I have been back to look again and it is! Unless years later he still has his hair exactly the same, his glasses and the same sweater??????? :lol: I can't imagine that a man like Doug with all that he has in his favour would wear the same sweater for 12 years! :lol:

I have to agree with you :| does look like the same pic :rolleyes:
Is this one more recent ?
71betty.jpg

wow lucky girls to have a pic taken with the man :lol: and how cool is that an autographed book would love to get mine autographed its a great book when i first bought it and flicked through for the first time i thought wow this will take some reading but i actually realy enjoyed it always loved science at school , think i will give it another read through :lol: :green: :green: good on ya doug!! ;) its great when someone can make the science bit so interesting :cool: :cool:

Something is going on here with these pictures - when I initially looked at the Hooked-on-Nails picture it was very different to the one shown now - someone in the know has obviously been able to get the picture updated via Marti's (Hooked-on-Nails) website.

Spooky!

Actually Fiona........I thought that too!
Im sure that the piccys, when first posted were very different indeed!!!!!
lol!
But in anycase.....having read the book.....Im really convinced that its not the man I expected!
You just have this visual conception.......and this wasnt it for me!
LOL!!!!
:lol:
(Lovely tho!!!) :o

naturalnails said:
Something is going on here with these pictures - when I initially looked at the Hooked-on-Nails picture it was very different to the one shown now - someone in the know has obviously been able to get the picture updated via Marti's (Hooked-on-Nails) website.

Spooky!
Yeah your right fiona this was the first picture
doug2.jpg

Ohhhhh....Lesley.....
Thanks soooooo much!
I was wondering if it was my eyesight....or even worse my AGE!!!!
Lol!
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back