Pick a name .poll i cant choose ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which one out of these

• Beauty Nailed !

Votes: 34 26.4%
  • Nail 'Em (nails&beauty)

Votes: 38 29.5%
  • Em'azing ...(nails&beauty)

Votes: 20 15.5%
  • Inspirationails

Votes: 37 28.7%

• Total voters

~Emmsybabes~

Reaction score
y'know me ..indecicive as ever :roll:
these are some of my faves though ..HELP

Wheres the poll? Or did I jump in too soon?

What names are those doll........I can't see any.

Nail Em sums you up hun.

It is difficult to come up with a nail which is not limiting - if you choose any of the ones you have suggested they are only nails. If you are going into beauty as well then maybe you need to look wider.

Have you checked your local YP to see what sort of names spring out at you. You want something catchy but classy.

Beauty Nailed is a good one although I think I have come across it before but not necessarily in your area. Northampton, I think.

I like the last one the best but everyoneis right you need something that is not just limiting you to nails also think simple because sometime the most simple names are the ones that stick

I am with Fiona on this one Beauty Nailed immediately caught my attention....and right away I know you do Nails and Beauty.
I don't like things in brackets........!!

Althhough I love Inspirationails it does limit you to nails. I think Beauty Nailed will be the most appropriate

this is great thankyou
its good to see input on what springs to mind when a name is mentioned

i think i will mostly be doing nails , as that is my passion , and i can imagine waxing will be popular , the odd eyelash treatment ...i honestly cant see me ever performing a facial or having someone pay me to do their make up etc..most people round here dot like to waste their money ...
so im hoping for
70% nails
20 % waxing and the remaining 10 % spread between the others ..
although i would love to do make up more offten i cant see it happening

Hi Em

I voted for Beauty Nailed too, i think it suits you good luck hunni xxx

Julie xx

i likebeauty nailed , i think it sums everything up , xxx

Beauty Nailed for me too, hun. Does exactly what it says on the tin! :biggrin:

I can't decide between Nail Em and Beauty Nailed, as I like them both.

Whichever one you ultimately choose, I hope it brings you heaps of success and clients! :hug:

I really liked both "Beauty Nailed" and "Nail Em" but chose "Beauty Nailed" cos its sounds kinda funky and covers both nails and beauty.
Let us know what you go with.

i voted for the last one but i didn't realise you did beauty too so i would say the first one xx:biggrin:
I like the last one the best but everyoneis right you need something that is not just limiting you to nails also think simple because sometime the most simple names are the ones that stick

Very Clever name..beauty nailed...covers both bases and starting with a B, would be liisted towards the beginning of any listings. ;)

I voted for Beauty Nailed, I think it's catchy :)

Gotta go with Beauty Nailed as others have said it does not limit you to just nails or beauty xx

I like 'Em'azing Nails & Beauty' minus the brackets. x
:)

Latest posts

Back