Pick a name .poll i cant choose ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which one out of these

• Beauty Nailed !

Votes: 34 26.4%
  • Nail 'Em (nails&beauty)

Votes: 38 29.5%
  • Em'azing ...(nails&beauty)

Votes: 20 15.5%
  • Inspirationails

Votes: 37 28.7%

• Total voters
Don't like any of the tbh too corny...but that's just me :hug:

Don't like any of the tbh too corny...but that's just me :hug:

Whats your business name then? How did you come up with it?

god well im such a pain lol , i still havent decided on a final name ...thee one !:lol:
im finishing my buisness plan now , and was about to put Nail Em' ,
but some people say Nail Um' so that has put me right off , lol takes the EM out of it hahah
what a nightmare i know im indecisive its one of my faults , but this is taking the mickky now :green:

I like 'Beauty Nailed' too. I would instantly know that you did both nails and beauty treatments. Take your time deciding it would probably be alot of hard work if you ever decided you chose the wrong name and wanted to change it!! Good luck xx

nails are really what i would like to concentrate on to be honest,
the further along the waxing course i am getting , the more i am thinking its not for me ...

Beauty Nailed is nailed on for me!:)

:green: hi there
i also like beauty nailed its catchy and easy to remember

good luck babe
paula xx

wow this thread is a bit old now lol,:lol:
Just to say I decided not to go with any of these,
In the end I chose
Beautifully Buffed
which I abserloutly love to bits xxx​

I picked 'Inspirationails' but after reading a few of these posts I have changed my mind and think 'Beauty Nailed' is better but then I read to the end and realised that you have chosen a different one anyway!!

Still, like them all and 'Beautifully Buffed' gives a feeling of luxury....well chosen!

Beautifully buffed is a fantastic name Em, When I first began serious geeking, I remember reading your profile and that name really stood out.

well chosen hun:hug:

Latest posts

Back