Picking the right Brush - thank you to everyone

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larnie

Reaction score
As a lot of you will know from my previous postings I have just retrained after 10 years and I was have a few problems with lifting, after getting advice from on here it sounded like my brush wasnt very good and maybe contaminated.

Well I have had my new brush a month now and I LOVE IT, OH MY GOD WHAT A DIFFERENCE. :):):)

None of my clients are coming back with lifting now. I love my brush so much and thanks to all the advice on here I am going to treat it like a 3rd baby.

Thank you all

Which brush did you finally pick? I'm so excited, I finally ordered an EzFlow 508 and I can't wait for it to come!

The threads all over the place really helped me finally come to a conclusion, too. I really am addicted to this site, lol. :hug:

this forum is a great resource I am glad that you found what you were looking for.

I have been having the same dilema with brushes.. I have been through a few all size 8 and havn't seemed to be very comfy with them.. I work them ok.. but after searching this site i have decided to go bigger and see if that makes a difference for me.. :green:
I probably would never have been so brave to try if not for this place.. cool!!

Latest posts

Back