Picking up the TINY silver balls?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey glors i found this with some red hearts i have, not a good look !

kx

Glorsclaws said:
Hiya Rachel,
I have some lovely coloured bullion. Did a fantatic work of art, lol! ...well it was ok.
Came to top coat and even though I 'glided' the brush over rather than dragged ... all the colour came off the bullion revealing silver balls and a trail of dye ... any ideas???

It does happen, same with the flatstones, have to be very carful, sounds like you are doing it right, big blob, brush raised but parralle (****, cant spell that right!) brush not to touch the art work, make sure the art work is embedded into the wet varnish, still happens sometimes to me, pain in the arse, our new bullion should not do it!!!!!!!

Woooo Hooo!!!
Good news there Rachel, I will look forward to trying your new bullion then.
I have some red ones and they dont run ... when I looked closer they were actually plastic beads instead of metal so they are actually 'made' that colour instead of coated!
Karren, I have some red hearts too!
I havent tried them yet ... better have a practice before I try on clients me thinks :rolleyes:

Thats the trick, ours are metallic plastic, not metal coated!!!!!!

I think i will have to try these in different colours to see how i get on. Does anyone do like a small sample pack or are they cheap to get anyway??

talented talons said:
I think i will have to try these in different colours to see how i get on. Does anyone do like a small sample pack or are they cheap to get anyway??
BeautyBonanza sells them on her site and they're not expensive at all.

Jackie MC site has these as well and they are so reasonable, so will defo get me some of these.

Latest posts

Back