Pics From G-mex Geek Meet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pips

Reaction score
Ok geeks as promised here are some pics of the geeks who met at g-mex.

Some are from the day and some are from the night time. ENJOY!

Apologies now if i have got names wrong :irked: but it was very confusing, some was been called by their screen name and others their christian name:eek:

geek meet1 angies friend, lisa & G.JPG geek meet2 nail creations, emmam & maguire.JPG geek meet3 Kelly, Emma & tigerjay.JPG geek meet4 maguire, judy & bagpuss.JPG geek meet5 G.JPG geek meet6 G.JPG geek meet7 tjay gemma & kelly.JPG geek meet8 kirsty & model.JPG geek meet9 pip, kelly, G.JPG kirsty.JPG

I also have pics from the mondays nail comp of winners, if anyone wants to see just let me know.

OOOppsss one got away lol
geek meet6 pip & lou.JPG

awwww they are lovely xx
I have 2 lol, i'll put em' up when I can xxx

Great pics! Oh I do wish I was there!

Thanks for sharing and helping me to put some faces to names x

Fab pics shame I missed everyone. :cry:

lovely pics and great to put faces to names:hug:

did anyone stay at the Castlefield hotel?

I did and was staring at all the guests intently trying to pluck up the courage to ask if they were geeks:hug: But I didn't:cry:

:lol:...i have a face like a smacked ass !!!...

thanks for posting them babe xx

can anyone help with the names??? I can't find them...so at the minute loving the pics...but none the wiser who is who ...

Forgive my dumbness:lol:

hold your mouse over the pic and the names are shown x

:lol:...i have a face like a smacked ass !!!...

thanks for posting them babe xx

What about me then?????:lol:
I didn't even know I was having that pic taken!! xxx

Looks like you all had a great time (and a few bevvies!).

POLEY ! YOU DONT LOOK 'APPY AT ALL:green: (i bet its cause ya bezzy wasnt there:green::hug:)

Lovely pics

Amb x

every one of me looks abnormal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant half pull some faces (and that as without trying................)

lol my model looks drunk!!! she'd only had a couple..you light weight kim lol..and i look very shiney, love it... yay

LOOK NO CHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - what a photo - great to meet you all - that made the show for me had such a laugh

They all look good,and its nice to see some faces i can put names to now:)

Latest posts

Back