Pics From G-mex Geek Meet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but this doesn't tell us which one is which!

it goes in order doesnt it...example ...the pic with me on says...maguire...judy...bagpuss

LOOK NO CHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - what a photo - great to meet you all - that made the show for me had such a laugh

Sod off...LMAO

It was great to put faces to names, but the one of me is awful:cry: nail creations who iam sat with looks lovely but its me sat at the side of her which spoils it!!!!!! ( i hate having my photo taken :cry::eek:)

Everyone was lovely but not enough time in the day to really get chatting!

:hug:

It was great to put faces to names, but the one of me is awful:cry: nail creations who iam sat with looks lovely but its me sat at the side of her which spoils it!!!!!! ( i hate having my photo taken :cry::eek:)

Everyone was lovely but not enough time in the day to really get chatting!

:hug:

Awww emma dont be disheartened, take a look at the pics of me and then you will know what kelly is talking about when she said LOOK NO CHINS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

I agree there wasnt enough hours in the day to chat, but we are close enough to meet up sometime and have a good old chin wag (scuse the pun!):lol:

Everyone was lovely and im glad i had the oportunity to meet so many regardless of the time problem!:hug:

POLEY ! YOU DONT LOOK 'APPY AT ALL:green: (i bet its cause ya bezzy wasnt there:green::hug:)

Lovely pics

Amb x

:cry: exactly !!!...see ya soon x:hug:

What you like emma i hate having my photo taken you look great:hug:, Thankyou for posting pips nice meeting you all too. Had a fab day apart from emma m getting lost on the way home she decided to have a tour around manchester lol

:lol:...i have a face like a smacked ass !!!...
neither you nor Judy look very happy in that pic... didn't anyone say "CHEESE"? lol

every one of me looks abnormal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant half pull some faces (and that as without trying................)
at least you weren't in your jimmies like we were in the ExCel pics LMAO

Looks like you all had a great couple of days....Excel here we come lol!!!

:biggrin:yup!:green:

What you like emma i hate having my photo taken you look great:hug:, Thankyou for posting pips nice meeting you all too. Had a fab day apart from emma m getting lost on the way home she decided to have a tour around manchester lol

Wish i'd know you were going,i'll tag along next year :wink2:

You ALL look Fab,and looks like a great time was had by all :hug:

Really sorry you didnt come is i had have known that you didnt have anyone to go with you could have come with me and andrea. never mind next time we will all go together and that a promise.:hug::hug:

Aw thanks hun :hug:

lOOKS LIKE A GREAT TIME WAS HAD, NICE TO SEE THE FACES TO THE NAMES. XX

:lol: I know and maguire looks like she's sucking on a lemon:lol:

Don't I just look like I have taken my teeth out :lol::lol: wish I'd known it was going to be taken I'd have put them back in,

It was great meeting you all even if it was short and sweet.:hug:

Latest posts

Back