pics in gallery

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah Lou

Scatty Blonde Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi,

I have just uploaded 2 pics into the gallery. Would love you all to look at them and tell me what you think. Be gentle with me I've only just passed lol

They look really good hunny! The pic name is "glitter" - are they? Its really hard to see that from the pic but they look good regardless! Did you do your smile lines with MTW or L&P (if that's what you were working in!)?

Hi Carole,

Thanks, I used white tips and clear L&P mixed with a little glitter, my cameras not that amazing so you cant really see the glitter. Which is a shame cos its the 1st time I've played with it. Thanks for looking hun

Sarah Lou said:
Hi Carole,

Thanks, I used white tips and clear L&P mixed with a little glitter, my cameras not that amazing so you cant really see the glitter. Which is a shame cos its the 1st time I've played with it. Thanks for looking hun
Keep at it girl and keep posting coz we lurve to see pics ;)

Have just looked at the nail pics you've done and they are lovely. I couldn't see the glitter but theylook really nice anyway. Your smile lines are good, keep it up girlie.

Latest posts

Back