pics of Ashleighs xmas day at BBB

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicky's nails

Reaction score
just thought id share this pic with you all, this is my daughter at Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique on xmas day, it was her pressie then we had lunch with the princesses.
she had an amazing day and the 'fairy godmother' was lovely, meeting the princesses was cool, ariel called her, 'her little sister' and belle called her 'her little twin', cos of her red hair, she was thrilled

xxxxxxx

Attachments

• BBB1.jpg
    BBB1.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 135
  • BBB2.jpg
    BBB2.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 98
  • BBB3.jpg
    BBB3.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 110
  • BBB.jpg
    BBB.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 100
  • BBB before.jpg
    BBB before.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
ah she looks so cut, Tiegan had that done heres her pics xx

Attachments

• 08-10-2007-072.jpg
    08-10-2007-072.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 97
wow how cute do they look xxxxx

aw bless they look so sweet, is it like a hair/dressing up salon for little girls?? i have never heard of it

What a lovely idea and cute pix too.

What gorgeous girls! Bet they really had fun.
Marion x

yes its in the magic kingdom castle and its like a huge salon sssssssssssooooooooooo cute :green:

aw bless they look so sweet, is it like a hair/dressing up salon for little girls?? i have never heard of it

theres two of them one in magic kingdom (booked up , up to 6 motnhs in advance!!!) and one in downtown disney (we just managed to book xmas day for 8.45am 4 months ago) they do 3 packages, hair, hair and make up or full hair, make up and dress, ashleigh had the full works, hair piece, crown, nails painted, light make up, dress, gloves, shoes everything, this was her xmas pressie and she loved it, they even do pirate hair and pixie dust for the boys,they all had a great time while we were in there, and i saw lots of adults who'd had theie hair done too, wish id of got mine done, would love to have long hair for a while pmsl

xxxxxx

oh bless em, this is the kind of stuff i miss having three lads

what would us girls have done to have received that on Christmas day when we were little...?????
She must have been in her element..she looks so cute!!! :hug:

Do they do 23 yr olds?! lol.

Wish they had that here. What adorable little girls!

They must have had a blast!!

I've been thinking of adding something 'similar' to my princess parties for little girls, including little princess dresses for an extra charge. Haven't had time to figure it all out yet.

You all must be so proud of such pretty princesses:green:

i know tiegan had a blast and ALL day when i said 'tiegan come here' she turned round and said 'mum i'm not tiegan i'm princess belle' :lol:

how lucky you 2 are to have beautifull girls xx:hug:

Awww how lovely. They look stunning. I am taking my daughter there when we go in July.

Nicky. I am so glad you had such a wonderful time. I can only imagine that at xmas time in Florida is just so magical. Sounds like you all had a ball.

Now I want the low down :lol: cos Im going in summer.

Any hints, tips, advice you have would be gratefully appreciated.

Elaine xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug::hug:

Latest posts

Back