Pics of Gel II colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Maz101 x

I've never had this problem, what top coat are you using? x

Hi in using the extreme shine. I have been using my 18g Gelish lamp for 60 secs each coat but just read it should be 30 for colours and 50 for top coat. Not sure if this could make a difference?

Happy feet, what is that pink you used on your first client? X

Hi in using the extreme shine. I have been using my 18g Gelish lamp for 60 secs each coat but just read it should be 30 for colours and 50 for top coat. Not sure if this could make a difference?
You should do it for the correct time, as it might make a difference, and also thats the recommended timing.

Also try rubbing the tacky layer a little longer, I remember one of the techs on here saying hers was dull when she done it, then she went to bed and when she woke up it was shinny. She realised she hadn't rubbed it enough.

Please don't take offence, but are you sure it's dsperse you are cleaning with. x

Can anyone recommend a red that's close to wildfire shellac in the gel ll
Thank u X x

Can anyone recommend a red that's close to wildfire shellac in the gel ll
Thank u X x

My fair lady G165 is the nearest :)

You should do it for the correct time, as it might make a difference, and also thats the recommended timing.

Also try rubbing the tacky layer a little longer, I remember one of the techs on here saying hers was dull when she done it, then she went to bed and when she woke up it was shinny. She realised she hadn't rubbed it enough.

Please don't take offence, but are you sure it's dsperse you are cleaning with. x

😊 yep definitely dsperse. I have really rubbed them trying to get the shine but nothing. They are not terrible but just not like my Shellac or Gelish.

On the bottles I have it says 60 secs in LED but then I read somewhere that it should be 30 secs so will def do that next time to see if that makes a difference. Thanks for your help x

😊 yep definitely dsperse. I have really rubbed them trying to get the shine but nothing. They are not terrible but just not like my Shellac or Gelish.

On the bottles I have it says 60 secs in LED but then I read somewhere that it should be 30 secs so will def do that next time to see if that makes a difference. Thanks for your help x
I find mine much shinier than gelish or shellac, so maybe you should give Creative a ring after Xmas, there might be a problem and it needs replacing. x

Love this colour!
I don't own this picture, but this is perfectly done by "Chickettes"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 191
Does anyone have any pictures of gel II French manicures, there seems to be a few colours to choose from. Thanks in advance xxx

Sent from my D6503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Does anyone have any pictures of gel II French manicures, there seems to be a few colours to choose from. Thanks in advance xxx

Sent from my D6503 using SalonGeek mobile app
I think you are more likely to find some on the Creative Beauty Group Facebook page x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1423610109.671029.jpg summer pink layered with stellar cinderella x

Can anyone recommend a 'coral' colour in gel II please. TIA

A few of mine xx

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1426769935449.jpg
    1426769935449.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 91
  • 1426769954871.jpg
    1426769954871.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 85
  • 1426769977418.jpg
    1426769977418.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 82
  • 1426770008766.jpg
    1426770008766.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 83
One we did today. This client had terrible nails. This is now her third application of gel ll.

Attachments

• 1426800911292.jpg
    1426800911292.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 88
Can anyone recommend a 'coral' colour in gel II please. TIA
I think Coral is one of those colours that everyone has their own version of, but if you want similar to Shellac Tropix, there is 'Early Morning' and 'Secret Hot'.

Go onto the Creative Beauty Group Facebook page, then select photos, there are lots of colours posted, I don't think you have to join to look at them, but if you do join you will find so much help there. x

Sarahmarie, I used water decals and after dark colour reaction . Always get comments on these design . Xx

Latest posts

Back