Pic's Of my 2nd set of PopIts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a.denning

Reaction score
did you tip or just sculpt? looking at these I think you have just shown us all where poppits will come into a class of their own, I would not have guessed this was a biter. well done:hug:

Hi thanks for your comment!! I sculpted,using CND L&P.
the natural nail is so short,it would have been almost impossible to put
tips on,so I didnt even try!! they were very hard to do with the popits
but,I think I will get better once I learn to sculpt "up-side-down"!!!

they look gorgeous.i love the design that you have done.i really wish i had got some popits now:cry:. do you know if there still doing any free samples,i know i will have to wait till after xmas now.thanks for sharing.i would love to see a video of you doing them? lovely work

I think they look great as well. I agree that you would never know those are nail biter nails.

I'm a little envious as I just finished a client with nail-biter like nails (although she's not a nail biter - long story) and they don't look half as good......

well done x

they look gorgeous.i love the design that you have done.i really wish i had got some popits now:cry:. do you know if there still doing any free samples,i know i will have to wait till after xmas now.thanks for sharing.i would love to see a video of you doing them? lovely work
LOL I dont think a video will be done,I am still learning:lol:
Gigi is the person who should do the video!!
I'm not sure if they are still giving out free samples
Maybe you could call SS and find out:?:

i agree ....they look gorgeous and could you do us a video ......that would help us all soooooooooooo much xxx

Absolutely gorgeous, i love the design on the ring finger on the right hand. xxx

Love them, nice design, very christamassy!! Plus like others have said you can't tell they had been bitten!!! Well done!!!! :) :hug:

i don't what popits are, but these nails look fab

Latest posts

Back