Pics of my nails (as reqested lol )

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absoloutley beautiful Emms, I love them, you are so talented hun :hug:

They are wicked!! Love 'em.....

Hi fantastic set of nails , gosh I would be skewering everything if I wore those , must say they are very artistic and I love the glitter and the flowers , well done , must have taken ages , thanks for the pictures :hug: x

Fabulous Em and credit to you girl that you can wear them without doing major damage x

WOW!. These nails are too nice:). I love the length, colour and the flowers. All together they are just crazy. My customers would love to have nails like these. Alot of them are avid partygoers and nails like these would set off their elaborate outfits.

I can't do 3D nail art:cry:. I have promised myself for ages, that I would go on a course to learn. I still have'nt got round to it yet. EZflow's course looks interesting. I might try them?.

WOW!.
I can't do 3D nail art:cry:. I have promised myself for ages, that I would go on a course to learn. I still have'nt got round to it yet. EZflow's course looks interesting. I might try them?.

Get your bum up to cheshire in a few weeks lol and come to the Sam biddle event, I'll be there so will some other geeks its gunna be fab,

Thankyou everybody for all your lovely comments its fun to do something totaly unusual every now and then....keeps you from getting bored lol :hug:

Emma, you are one clever talented lady :green: wish I could be as good as you :hug:

Oooh - they're gorgeous! What a talent, I love them! :)

Kick ass nails Emms - well done.

Stunning!

Lovin' your work as always Ems, why oh why cant you be a mobile tech!? Yes that right mobile to wales, where I live?!
If Im ever up your way I am so gonna book in!
Fabulous!
xxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

I am speechless:eek::lol:

With your talent...you really are gifted:hug:

Totally amazing!!! You are very talented Em!! :)

its fun to do something totally unusual every now and then....keeps you from getting bored lol :hug:
They are just lush, i soooooooo want a set of them,
if you lived near me you would never be bored, i would let you go wild with my nails any time, any design and length
as i think most geeks on the site would, beautiful work hun :hug:

Stunning Emma, Wouldn't be suprised to see these in Scratch.

I'd have no eyes left after wearing those!! They're gorgeous hun!

Absolutely stunning:hug:

Seriously those are absolutely stunning, good job you!!

Only just seen this and have to say Ems me old mate those are kick ass stunning nails and I love them :hug:

WOW they look amazing, and the flowers are stunning.

:eek: WOW! is all i can say! what a talent xx

Latest posts

Back