Pics of my salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm, jealous. :hug:

I want my treatment area that nice when it's done. I looooovvve glass hand basins. I want one of those. The chair is really nice too. You've got a good eye for decorating.

:)Aaaaww! I love it!! so warm and inviting! good job!!:)

Lovely, really lovely its a real pleasure to sit and have a treatment in rooms like this well done! xx

Gosh.. It is sooo lovely!!
Very professional, girly and just lovely!!
xx

Thanks again guys! It was alot of hard work tbh, it used to be a utility room, where the waiting area is now and a bathroom where my nail desk is now. So because it used to be a bathroom, and Ive kept the sink it there, there was no need for planning.
Also we dont have to pay business rates, as the space is so small.

It is really handy to have that back door, but there was a cat flap in it before, and now the cat has been booted out to live in the shed! He was not a happy cat! lol!!!:hug:

I think it's lovely, especially the pink!! :lol:

Can I ask where did you buy your wall mounted polish rack? I've been looking for something similar for ages and don't know where to start looking.:rolleyes:

I think it's lovely, especially the pink!! :lol:

Can I ask where did you buy your wall mounted polish rack? I've been looking for something similar for ages and don't know where to start looking.:rolleyes:
I bought it from ebay, it was a seller in the US, it was about £25 inc P&P and was alot cheaper than ones Ive seen in the UK.
It holds 60 CND enamels.

hth's xxx:hug:

Ooh Gorgeous!! I love pink too! Fancy doing my room out??!! lol You have a good eye for interior design!!

I bought it from ebay, it was a seller in the US, it was about £25 inc P&P and was alot cheaper than ones Ive seen in the UK.
It holds 60 CND enamels.

hth's xxx:hug:

Thanks - off to eBay now! :lol::lol:

Its great for some things eh! Glad to have helped! xxxxx:hug:

Wow! I hate pink but this is lovely!!

I work from home and have my own space but it's so hard getting it to look good! My pics always make my place look skanky and dreary!! lol

I know what you mean about a room looking dull and dreary! My lounge looks that way in all pics. The colours I chose for the room always make it look warm and bright, so Im chuffed with it! xxx

My first thought when I saw the pics was, Aww, how sweet!

You've done a fab job there, it's really lovely.

It is absoloutley fabby hun, love the colours xxx

it looks great, well done you.

its beautiful hun , well done , really classy and looks like its got a lovely atmosphere to it :green:
well done xx

Cheerful!!! Well done you!!!

Really beautiful, classy, calming and functional ... well done Hayls.

Wishing you every success and a totally crammed book full of appointments!

xx

Last edited:
Really beautiful, classy, calming and functional ... well done Hayls.

Wishing you every success and a totally crammed book crammed full of appointments!

xx

couldn't put it better, so I won't try:lol::hug:

and its just as beautiful in real life :D :hug: xx

Latest posts

Back