Pics of my salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cant really add to anything that has already been said.

Its fab and i would feel at home having treatments in your salon.
The use of colour is fab, use of space is fab, the layout is fab, its just bloody fab, fab, fab lol

Well done hun, i hope it brings you a life of welath 7 hapiness :hug:

Lovely room! I particularly like your pretty chair.

Wow! It looks ace, so girly! Where did you get that chair, it is gorge!! xx

Very nice indeed and I am sure your clients will keep coming back to you x

well done it looks lush, i bet you really pleased
x x x x

Wow! It looks ace, so girly! Where did you get that chair, it is gorge!! xx
Have a guess where I got the chair? lol!
Ebay!! There is a lady on there who buys retro and old furniture and re-upholsters it in modern fabrics, I have bought a few things from her.

xxxxxx:hug:

Looks fab Hayley.

It is really nice, I love a girly effect, especially in a treatment room. Can I ask, where did you get your nail varnish shelf from, as I noticed it and am looking for one, just like that.

Carly x:)

Hey guys, I thought I would post some pics of my little salon, Bliss Nails, so you can all tell me what you think!
Its small, but perfectly formed, and its my little bit of quiet away from all the noise that is my life!

It is attatched to my house, goes onto my kitchen infact.

Give me your thoughts Geeks!! xxxxx

well done

its looks very warm and inviting

it looks gorgeous, such a nice place for clients to come and relax, and very trendy! good luck hun!!
x

This is amazing hunny,

Can I ask how did you get the process rolling with setting up the business in your house??

Kind Regards

Holistic123

you know what hayls I think you've done a outstanding job there, I clicked on the pics before I read a word ..

first thoughts were great job, small but perfectly formed and I was looking for the shop front.. i thought it was a high street salon, this is a great example of a home salon perfectly professional, smart and self contained.

may your client chair always be full xx

This is amazing hunny,

Can I ask how did you get the process rolling with setting up the business in your house??

Kind Regards

Holistic123
Its alot of hard work, harder than I thought. We got in touch with our local Council first to see if we would need to get planning permission, it turned out we didnt as it was a bathroom before and we kept a sink in there, so it was being used for something similar.
There were so many peeps we needed to contact. We got in touch with a Free Business helping agency called Foothold, and they gave us a list of everything we needed to do!

It took months and months, but it was all worth it in the end!

Im not trying too hard with advertising at the moment, as my little girl is still only part time in school, but will push it now come Easter, so fongers crossed eh!

xxxxxxxxx:hug:

Well done you must be so proud your salon looks beautiful very attracting and inviting to client's i'm sure. By any chance can i ask where you please brought your manicure station from it's small and ideal with drawers?
thankyou and good luck with working from home hope it brings you loads of success
xxx

Hi, your salon looks lovely, goodluck

Latest posts

Back