Pics of our new bunny Minty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossom

Reaction score
Just thought you might like to see a piccie of our new baby bunny Minty . . .

We got him yesterday, he's gorgeous, a lionhead lop cross, 14 weeks old. He's so affectionate and loves being cuddled, a real baby . . . :green: How in love are we . . .

DSC02048.jpg

Hope you like him

Awwwwwwww, Minty is lovely, so cute:):hug:

Ahhhhhhhhh little minty is so cute and fluffy :hug:

Nothing makes a geek melt like piccies of fluffy things. Totally gorgeous and yes he is fluffy lol. I have a black one just the same and still small even though he is 18 months old.

Nothing makes a geek melt like piccies of fluffy things. Totally gorgeous and yes he is fluffy lol. I have a black one just the same and still small even though he is 18 months old.

is he a lionhead lop cross like Minty? I was wondering how big he'd get, because he looks quite little for 14 weeks I thought

Aww how cute, a lickle fluffy bunny
he is adorable :hug:

Ahhh so gorgeous!

A word of warning though. We used to have 2 beautiful lionhead rabbits but it wasn't until it was too late that our vet informed us that they are one of those breeds which unfortunately are genetically pre-disposed to certain health problems. One of which is tooth growth.

We unfortunately lost both our rabbits to poor health within the year :cry: so we now have a common ol' English bunny who has been going strong for 6 years!:green:

Ahhh so gorgeous!

A word of warning though. We used to have 2 beautiful lionhead rabbits but it wasn't until it was too late that our vet informed us that they are one of those breeds which unfortunately are genetically pre-disposed to certain health problems. One of which is tooth growth.

We unfortunately lost both our rabbits to poor health within the year :cry: so we now have a common ol' English bunny who has been going strong for 6 years!:green:

Oh no don't say that! Our lovely lop Mitzi died last December aged one and a half, she had a tumour. The kids were gutted. The pet shop told us that as he is a cross breed he's likely to be a bit tougher, lets hope so.

Oh no don't say that! Our lovely lop Mitzi died last December aged one and a half, she had a tumour. The kids were gutted. The pet shop told us that as he is a cross breed he's likely to be a bit tougher, lets hope so.

I hope so! It might be worth just getting him/her checked out your vet and see what regular checks they recommend.

:Love: i love him, so fluffy

Awwwwwwwwwww, gorgeous ... wanna give him a great big hug :hug:

Hi, I just had to tell you all - I have 11 rabbits and the one - whos name is irocnically Junior - is a whopping 16 years old!!!!!!!! Bunny lifespan in about 5-6 years!!!

Hiya

I love him

I have one the same but loads bigger

her name is Ede short for Edith, she loves cuddles

Jenx

Thanks for all the nice comments about Minty - he is in his run at the moment, skitting round like a spring lamb, bless him . . . :green:

Latest posts

Back