Pics of - THE EVENT 2010

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bev Rose

Reaction score
I thought I'd start a thread for a place for everyone to post/link to their pics from The Event 2010.

I for one had a fantastic time.....really!

I thought I'd start a thread for a place for everyone to post/link to their pics from The Event 2010.

I for one had a fantastic time.....really!

Nice pis you got there.
The Event was great.
Still at the hotel, chilling out :wink2:

I've had a look at quite a few of the pics and it sure does tell a tale of a fabulous time! You all looked beautiful too, although there must be so many sore heads - ouch! xxx

Congratulations to all those people too who won awards! Well done! :D

saw some pics on Mr Geeks twitter feed.

looks like you had a lot of fun.

looks like you had a lot of fun.

We did Susan and Shelac is amazing, Really !!!!!!
And those of us who went to the minx workshop got given 2 strips of mink that hasn't been released yet. I am such a happy bunny.
KARL HAS JUST WALKED THROUGH THE DOOR !!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so jealous...................:green:
Looks like you all had a great time and got your hands on :Look_righShellac:Look_left
I couldn't make the Event, but I'm hoping to get my kit this week - I can hardly wait !!!!

Looks like you all had a fab time and some great piccies there xxxxxxxxxx
Glad you all had fun xx

Lell.....you really need to come to, at least, the party next time, if not all of it. It was fab!! xx

Lell.....you really need to come to, at least, the party next time, if not all of it. It was fab!! xx

I will start saving now and hopefully be well enough to go next time :wink2:
I would so have loved to have attended and to have met all my lovely geeky friends xxxxxxx

Fab thread Bev !

For those of you attended The Event, please don't forget to post your pix (either here or in the Pictures and Albums section) for those of us who were unable to be there but still want to be "in the know".

ok so not really of The Event, but we got these posters free at The Event....just what i needed to brighten my room up...

Attachments

• posters 1.jpg
    posters 1.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 64
  • posters 2.jpg
    posters 2.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 62
Holly you rule - AMAZING pictures!

thanks!!

I know I saw lots of cameras peeps where are the rest of the pictures?

Latest posts

Back