Picture of Gloria's nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzanne R

Reaction score
nails_in_dixons.jpg

They are stunning! :shock: No wonder she won :D

Good grief, I agree, no wonder she won. They are just fantastic

Those are amazing! :D

I just love the cross and I like the way you can see the natural nail showing through too!!!

AND you have a beautiful model too - lovely long fingers!!!

Kx

They are stunning!!!
I'm off to hide my nails in shame :oops:

Karen said:
I just love the cross and I like the way you can see the natural nail showing through too!!!

must agree with you!!,wow i just love them,they look so cool!
well done
love trace
xx
:D

wow i like those alot a big WELL DONE

:D :D

truly gothic.......luv it luv it :thumbsup:

Just thought I'd say thanx for all your positive feedback on my nails. Not bad for a first attempt at something like this,eh! I think the reason I was particularly proud was, firstly I had to choose a celebrity and do the nails accordingly. I was going to do Ozzy Osbourne but my male model let me down last minute!Despite the fact that I only had tips for flat nails and I need curved, I changed it to Kelly and did them on myself -nightmare with the silver bullion when I came to do the 'other hand'. I ran out of rhinestones and couldnt get them because of the bank hol. was only saved by Cal at the wwwnailartshop.com. Couldnt work out how to use borrowed camera, the pic posted here was taken by a kind assistant in Dixons on the counter (still owe him a drink,lol!) and you can see carrier bag marks on my fingers and wrists - very professional!. Then came probs mailing the pics to Calgel. Eventually I had to pay a computer geek to send them - on the closing date of the comp! There were other probs too but, this is my idea of keeping it short, ;)

Very original and beautifully executed.

Originality counts for a lot when doing a competiton like this. So many people do the same old thing over and over again. The judges have seen it all before and do not get excited.

Congratulations!!

You really are a dark horse, hun :D

I think the fact that the nails are original and excellently done is one thing, but the fact that you did them on yourself is just fantastic.

Well done Gloria, you are a star :thumbsup:

Dellie

Hi Gloria - although we dont correspond anymore I must say the nails are amazing ... are you truely the same woman who used to sound so unsure of her talents!? Cant be - you are an imposter madam!!!!

Brilliant - you put lots of us to shame - well done little lady.

Love
Sue
xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back