Picture thread for manicure bowl ideas or spa tray set up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicole333

Reaction score
A few people have asked about manicure bowls (no 'E'!) :wink2: lately, so I thought a picture thread would be good to see everyone's set ups including spa ritual trays too. I remember searching the net for inspiration on the ritual trays and not seeing any pictures, so thought it would be nice to include them.

If you are using a manicure bowl that is not from a beauty supplier, please include where you bought it.

I'll start. This is for CND oil soaks with inspiration taken by the CND video where they use a caviar bowl set up. The bottom bowl is a big and chunky candle I've had for years from L'Occitane to hold the warm water. The top bowl is from Waitrose and cost a couple of quid. I have seen similar cone shaped ones in Sainsburys today, also for a couple of quid.

I havn't used this yet, so my husband will be my first trial.
picture.php

Great idea for a thread! Sorry I don't have any pics as I'm currently looking for inspiration myself, but looking forward to seeing everyone else's!x

I'm interested in this too!

I found these candles in b&m bargains. They are glass an I thought they were cute. Only a couple of quid each. I am burning them then will clean them out x
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1395851667183.jpg
    1395851667183.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 538
  • 1395851686455.jpg
    1395851686455.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 519
My mani and pedi I came from a local Chinese wholesaler.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 1,011
I found these candles in b&m bargains. They are glass an I thought they were cute. Only a couple of quid each. I am burning them then will clean them out x
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have the exact same thing but minus the candle and it's clear glass. Was £3 from Primark. Xx

This is my little setup i just got

IMG_20140326_202710.jpg

What do you guys think?
Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

That looks lovely :Love:

Ikea as well as the supermarkets always seem to have bits and bobs that are perfect for bowls or ritual trays. TK Maxx do too, but you have to buy stuff there and then or it will be gone.

Looking forward to seeing more pics.

spa tray.jpg

. My bowls are also from a chinese wholesaler,

This is my little setup i just got

IMG_20140326_202710.jpg

What do you guys think?
Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

I have that little bowl from ikea....x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

So are the little bowls that people are using for putting the different products it like scrubs ect? x

I haven't got them yet, but Laura ashley have to most beautiful little glass dishes with lids on!

mines is very basic compared to these :( mostly stuff from ellisons and sallys but these all look very nice and probaly make the experience for the client alot more luxurious,Would these work if your mobile? and would u still use candles? x

This is how my friend Ceri/mizzy_dizzy set up her ritual tray.

Attachments

• 268691_10150240225123416_4289296_n.jpg
    268691_10150240225123416_4289296_n.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 395
Last edited by a moderator:
So are the little bowls that people are using for putting the different products it like scrubs ect? x

I can't work out what all the bowls are for!!!

I can't work out what all the bowls are for!!!

They're for helping with portion control and upscaling the treatment. It looks nicer to have your products set out in trays and bowls then scooping straight out of the pot during the treatment.

Also helps with hygiene and cross contamination and ensures no wastage, as you only take out the amount of product you need for the treatment x

They're for helping with portion control and upscaling the treatment. It looks nicer to have your products set out in trays and bowls then scooping straight out of the pot during the treatment.

Also helps with hygiene and cross contamination and ensures no wastage, as you only take out the amount of product you need for the treatment x

Thanks for that lol

I have little tiny glass bowls from Ikea for the portion control of each product, about the size to fit a tea light in. I don't offer spa/luxury manis or pedis at the moment as I don't feel confident in getting it done efficiently and in the time frame with a Shellac treatment too. But I will be doing the CND Conversion which used to be called SpaTacular in the hope that my confidence will be restored. I take way too long with everything.

Latest posts

Back