Pictures for website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rippersroo

Reaction score
Hi
I've had a search but can't really find anything, does anyone know where to get pictures for your website? I'm not on about claiming others work as my own, I just mean some general pictures, I used a pic off google of a lady and then I see Carl from verve had tweeted months ago about people using google pics and you can get in trouble for it!(thanks Carl!!) I didn't realise so I took them off immediately... But now my site looks all naked. I obviously have my gallery page with my photos in, but I've only done 4 clients so can't really use the same 4 pics throughout the site!
I've looked on Flickr and asked a couple of people if I can use their pics-only 1 person has replied and said yes.I just want to liven up the other pages of my site. Any suggestions??x

Sorry thankyou-I had a seach but didn't come across it. I'll take a look. X

I will have a look at dreamtime. I don't really want to pay so I suppose I'll have to wait for the replies from other flickr users or wait to get my clients in!x

Have you contacted your suppliers? That's what we did and got sent pics that you can use pretty much anywhere!

Vicki x

Thanks squidger but what do you mean by suppliers??x

We use Suntana spray tan, CND Shellac, Environ skincare, Jane Iredale make up, and so on.

When I need pics, I contact them and they send me loads for free!!!

Vicki x

Oh I see! I'll give it a go but they don't use photos on thier website. I use lashbase.x

Latest posts

Back