Pictures of my latest Make-up Work!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you are very talented! Loved looking at your pics. A set of long gold polished nails would have looked fab with the golden christmas...maybe a equally talented nail geek may get together with you?

Oh thank you !!

Yes my thoughts exactly!! She never bothers with her nails.. But lovely long gold nails would have made it all better..
I have to say.. The gold themed pics and the others in that particular album are my least favourite as I could have done much better for those shoots.. :(

I did do her 'big' hair though for that shoot, which I was quite proud of as I am so rubbish with hair!! :lol:

xxxx

Lovely make-up. I especially like the eye liner on several of the photos, where you've got a very fine line going outwards from the corner of the eye, that's a really nice effect. And the overall effect is very polished.

Ruth

Lovely make-up. I especially like the eye liner on several of the photos, where you've got a very fine line going outwards from the corner of the eye, that's a really nice effect. And the overall effect is very polished.

Ruth

Thank you!

I am going to the opening evening next week for the new hair salon that is opening in Kidderminster (this is what the make-up in the 3rd album was done for- to promote the hairdressers)
The lovely owner said the banners/posters etc will be there on show, also stating my name as the makeup artist.. :)

She has asked me to work with her again but for a more creative, colourful, funky makeup shoot for the loreal colour trophy.. :)

Excited! I prefer doing funky makeup rather than basic you see!!!

It's all good!
xx

:)

Hi Sarah

your makeup is great

i start a theatrical & media makeup course this month

well done you did a good job

Hi Sarah

your makeup is great

i start a theatrical & media makeup course this month

well done you did a good job

iam starting this course also and again sarah our make up is great well done !!

iam starting this course also and again sarah our make up is great well done !!

Arr, thank you both very much!!

I'm now jealous as I have got to wait until September this year to do my theatrical and media makeup course! It will be so enjoyable I'm sure!!

Good luck with it guys! You'll both have to post some pics on here of your work during your training?! :green:

xxx

Latest posts

Back