Pictures of my latest Make-up Work!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahmarie

Reaction score
Hi there again guys!! I hope you are all well!!...

I'm never off salon geek!! ha ha..

I thought I would tell you..

I have had a disc from the photographer that I recently worked with on a photoshoot that I did the makeup work for, for a new hair salon that is opening in Kidderminster..

They are on my own little free make-up website so I thought I'd tell you guys so you can have a nosey if you fancy!!

Makeup By Sarah Holland

Let me know what you think!

Sarah

xxx

well i luv to have a nosey at anything....i love the make up that you done in all the pics...well done hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

me too,they look fab

Arr thanks alot guys!! xx

Wow ... they look great !!

great job.. nice site.. well done you!

They're lovely - well done.

What make up brand do you use?

My kit mostly comprises of SBC products from my complete makeup kit..

But I have bits and bobs from a few other brands also.. Like funky false lashes, including some great feather ones by 'tokyo lashes', some maxfactor foundations, camoflage makeup, some rimmel concealers etc.. all of which I have tried and been impressed with..

:lick:

xx

Looks fab!!! make up fantastic .. Amazing, looks very pro too.
I'd be very proud If I was you .

TT :D

Looks fab!!! make up fantastic .. Amazing, looks very pro too.
I'd be very proud If I was you .

TT :D

Arr thank you! That's so nice of you!! xx

Stunning work Sarah, you have a real talent! Nice website. x

well done , what were the pics for?>

great work well done.

wow to say the make up used isnt proper media make up you have done a fab job of making it show on camera:green:
i have done advanced make up and you are tons better than me !!
well done hun , u have a real flair for it xxx

well done , what were the pics for?>

The first 2 albums on the site were for a professional model (Ruby Love's) photo shoots..

The 3rd album on there was for promotional flyers/banners/posters for a new hair salon that's opening in Kidderminster..
All of which get my name out there..

And the two photographers I have worked with on them have asked if I'd be interested in more projects for their photography this year.. Great!!

Thank you all so much for your replies..

DEE-

That means alot coming from you as you have done advanced media makeup!
Thank you!!

I am doing the level 3 theatrical and media makeup course at my local college in September this year..
Unfortunately, I was a week late in Sept 07 and they told me that no1 would be dropping out or anything.. I was so gutted!!

xx

xx

Fab work Sarah ... well done.

you are very talented! Loved looking at your pics. A set of long gold polished nails would have looked fab with the golden christmas...maybe a equally talented nail geek may get together with you?

Latest posts

Back