pictures of the actual popits??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamer_1

Reaction score
Hi all was wondering if someone could post pictures or tell me where I can see pics of the actual popits?
I've tried to search the threads but theres so many about them I'd be here all night! :green:
thanks xx

I haven't come across a pic either, despite seeing several people (including me!) ask. I'd like to see, so that I can understand the "skirt" that has been talked about. Maybe all those who have seen them have been sworn to secrecy tho'!
Maybe they wouldn't come out weel on a camera, but could someone at least explain in words?
Thanks,
Marion

i agree its really hard to understand and picture it if we dunno what it looks like :rolleyes:

give me 10 mns - ill post a pic for you

ok here ya go - the arrows are pointing to the "skirt" which goes all the way round the "form" - this flattens as you apply slight pressure to the form once placed on the nail, which results in no product seepage

hth

Attachments

• popit 1.jpg
    popit 1.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 8,118
Sorry but i cant seem to find the pic, can you point me in the right direction or am i just being dumb and missing it??

:hug:

Sorry but i cant seem to find the pic, can you point me in the right direction or am i just being dumb and missing it??

:hug:

its above you :lol: - just added as i forgot to start with :lol:

Thanks, i think i was just being too quick and looking for it before the pic had uploaded!! sorry.:hug:

does my explanation make sense for you?

Thanks Glynis! :hug: (Sorry for delay in replying. Been away for girlie weekend, so first chance I've had to look.) Makes much more sense now. I need to see something before I can fully understand it!
Marion X

Seeing is always the best and I have posted a pictorial step by step in the articles section under training.

Enjoy. x

Thanks Geeg!
I've posted a little request in the article! Hope you don't mind.
Marion x

Latest posts

Back