Pictures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karen

Reaction score
Woohoo! I've not only discovered the gallery section on the site - what have I been missing all this time? But also how to take my own photos and upload them to the web.

I wonder would any geeks be kind enough to offer some constructive comments? My last training was a year ago when I finished my Creative Foundation. I kinda put my brush down for a few months over the winter as I got rather dispondant. I picked it up again around April of this year and have been doing my own nails and a couple of friends. I'm hoping to book up for the Creative Masters courses pretty soon.

I used Retention + and Perfect Color Pink and Perfect Color Soft White and clear over the star gem.

Any comments would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Karen

212nailsandgem2-med.jpg

These nails are Lovley, i find it really difficult to do my own nails, especially l & p, but after seeing yours, its made me wanna go and attempt them again!!!

wish me luck!!!
Rebecca,
xxxx

Hi! these nails LOOK fab!
how long did it take you to do them?
keep up with the fab work.
WELL DONE...............!

Well done Karen!
What I like the best is the length!!!

Marian

wow they are lovely, i would feel very pleased if i could get them as good as that on my self , well done

The nails are nice....very natural looking.... I like the length too :)

Yollie

Great nails ...good job u are up to mark as far as I am concern.
Five thums up
---------------
Tricia
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

Hi Karen..I'm at the stage you were last Winter..bit despondant and have put my brush down like you (after having very slow feedback on much local advertising!)...but what a come back you've made!! Your nails are absolutely fab!

Yummy!!! Keep hold of that brush!

Bleedin Nora.......i Wish My Nails Were As Beautifull As That.....they Are Brilliant......

Oh - thank you for all your kind comments!

Crystal - don't give up, I'm sure you'll get there. After a short break I came back with renewed batteries! Visiting this site helped a lot. When everyone is so enthusiastic it's kinda catching!

I guess I should now ask - if you sat in a salon for two hours (that's my timing at the moment) and ended up with a similar set of nails - would you be happy?

Karen
xxx

hi karen your nails look loverly i would be very please with them and i would definatly be coming back! keep going your doing great!

i wish i could get mine to look that this Karen, well done :)

Karen - I'm a newbie and really at the beginning of my career in nails, and yes I'd be chuffed as nuts (if girls are allowed to use that saying!) if u did those nails on me in two hours! Keep up the good work, you're a natural. xxx

I think the nails are lovely. The length & shape I think are spot on & beautiful smile lines. Well done you.

Hi Karen

They are lovely! I would certainly come to you to have mine done.

I must admit I have been feeling very despondent the last couple of months. I did my course at Creative in June this year and had lots of practice during the training (obviously) and just after, but no real clients to speak of or practice on really. I am currently doing a part time man and ped course which finishes late September and we are not allowed to wear enhancements, so that hasn't helped that I can't even practice on myself. I have just had about 10 days holiday and the plan was to spend alot of time practicing on handy andy. But I just couldn't get into it. I'm sure I'll get a rocket up my bum again soon and just get on with it.

Where abouts in SW London are you? I'm near Wimbledon. Perhaps, when I've picked up my brush again, you could give me some feedback ??

Hi.
Very natural looking nails (if you would not say that they are not real - would not believe that they are false... Sounds a bit complicated). I wish I could do something like this on myself (very difficult to do right hand same as left)...
P.S. Nice and unusual looking bracelet (or watches)

Hi

They look lovely, just how i like mine.

They are lovely

Well done....they look lovely...newbie geek myself and would be chuffed to bits if I could do that....doh...i'll keep practising!

Latest posts

Back