Pigmentation?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SiobhanMarie

Reaction score
A client of mine has had some pigmentation come up on her lip... Can anyone recommend any good product's to help lift this?? xxxxx

Indeed I can.
SwissDermyl has a whole range of professional and retail products containing Arbutin, which is a TyroSinase inhibitor and therefore prevents the formation of melanin.
Do let me know if you would like more information or samples.

I know alot of my clients would benefit from help with this.... im really looking for something with good results so thankyou so much for taking the time to reply to me.... yes i would love to try a sample and hopefully get it in my salon for my clients ;) xxx

Lovely! Just pm me your name, address and email and I'll do the do!

Indeed I can.
SwissDermyl has a whole range of professional and retail products containing Arbutin, which is a TyroSinase inhibitor and therefore prevents the formation of melanin.
Do let me know if you would like more information or samples.

Hi Lynne,
Where can I purchase these SwissDermyl products from? My sister in law suffers with pigmentation under her eyes (top of cheek bones) and it really bothers her, I'd love to find something to help her.

Thanks xxx

I'm the uk distributor for these goods so if you drop me a pm I'll send you the details of the website, prices, product brochures etc.
Thanks!

I'm the uk distributor for these goods so if you drop me a pm I'll send you the details of the website, prices, product brochures etc.
Thanks!

Fab, thanks Lynne, will do!

Thanks!

You're the uk distributor now?!!
Excellent!

Thank you!
Yes, I took over on the 1st June and it's gone nuts!
We will be attending some of the shows next year, we have a brand new website under construction so that salons can order online, new products, new training schedule, and I've booked a nervous breakdown for October!
Very exciting stuff...

I'm really chuffed for you!
Congratulations Lynne!

Latest posts

Back