Pilates DVD recommendation?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yve93

Reaction score
Hi geeks, really need to tone up. Can anyone recommend a good pilates DVD? x

Hello I can't recommend a good DVD but I can recommend Zumba which is brill for toning you up the company is local to you its based in wycombe and its called Pyramid Health and Fitness web site is www.pyramidfitness.co.uk

Yvonne

Hello I can't recommend a good DVD but I can recommend Zumba which is brill for toning you up the company is local to you its based in wycombe and its called Pyramid Health and Fitness web site is www.pyramidfitness.co.uk

Yvonne

I've heard about zumba, the only prob ids I can't do high impact exercises as knee problems! Is zumba pressure on knee? x

My zumba instructor is great for people with injuries, she keeps you informed of what to do if you have injuries etc.

I have a MTV pilates mix DVD which is good. It's 4 30 mins and it also has a 15 mins bonus too. Each of the 4 sessions focuses on bum or arms etc.

Ive not done it in ages but do enjoy it!!

Cool thanks for advice Kim x will check out DVD n look into zumba. Let the toning begin!

I got the windsor pilates circle & dvd, I'm sure there is a money back guarentee with it! not sure if its any good as I hurt my back not long after getting it and shamefully have'nt done it since! (next week...... lol)
My step mum swears by it she goes to a class once a week, she had a heavy copper pan that my dad used to have to lift for her, and now she can lift it with one hand ! hth xx

I got the windsor pilates circle & dvd, I'm sure there is a money back guarentee with it! not sure if its any good as I hurt my back not long after getting it and shamefully have'nt done it since! (next week...... lol)
My step mum swears by it she goes to a class once a week, she had a heavy copper pan that my dad used to have to lift for her, and now she can lift it with one hand ! hth xx

I've seen an ad for that, might give it a go x thanks

Latest posts

Back