Pimple problem!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fay

Reaction score
hi just wanted 2ask if anyone has any advice on how to prevent little red pimples on bikini areas just after waxing as i tend to suffer from these which are very annoying:mad:!!! xx

heyy im no professional with stuff like this but i would suggest sudocream its good with these type of things rub it on before and after xx

hi just wanted 2ask if anyone has any advice on how to prevent little red pimples on bikini areas just after waxing as i tend to suffer from these which are very annoying:mad:!!! xx
" things have worked on me and my clientele....Aloe vera gel,but it has to be 99%...SBC is really good....and the other thing is pure undiluted tea tree oil from Australian bodycare...if you use this which IMO is the highest standard of tea tree,it works wonders:)

thanks everyone!:) xx

heyy im no professional with stuff like this but i would suggest sudocream its good with these type of things rub it on before and after xx
Is sudo cream a professional product,obtained from a salon?

I have my clients using PFB Vanish. It contains salicylic and lactic acid (among other ingredients). It takes those bumps down in record time.

i thought it was the one you put a baby's bum when they have nappy rash

i thought it was the one you put a baby's bum when they have nappy rash

It is. It's available from chemists. There are better things to use though - like tea tree oil or PFB Vanish!!

No but its very good for things like that, for cuts,sores,spots,rashes etc

No but its very good for things like that, for cuts,sores,spots,rashes etc

It is, but it's not a professional product. This is a professional forum, so we only recommend professional products. Also if you rub on sudocrem before waxing you won't get very good results as it will coat the hair in cream and be very difficult to remove. Hth's :)

Did say i was no professional with it, just suggested as thats what i would do

I think sudocream is good advice... Gonna try it myself, i am STILL to find a professional product that works!

I used baby talk before i do waxing (because the professional stuff stinks) and my clients are fine with it, they love the smell, so i think if i recommend sudocream they will be fine with that!

xx

Yeah id still agree with using sudocream no harm can be done when using it. I swear by it if anyone has any kinda rashes, its also cheap too, some professional creams are expensive or smell awfull lol xxx

The Australian Bodycare Teatree lotion is what I use on clients in my spa. Works wonders. Try it.

:)

Latest posts

Back