Ping Pong - Shming Shmong - mine's much better!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's well worth the wait, we took months testing this!!!

actually we still cant decide if water or egg white give the best results. anyone wanna help????

and does anyone know a better way of refining and smoothing a nail than with a nutmeg grater????

antony

Hahahahahaha! LMFAO!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ROFL!!!

You guys are absolutely hilarious - I've been laughing that hard,I nearly wet meself - actualy, I think I did a bit! Ooops! :o :D

I think I love you all - thanks for the larfs!

Booboo x x x

You all know Im into nail art in a big way ... so I had to tell ya that Ive been doing icing nails for months now and before that Antony Buckley tries to steal my thunder with any fandabydozy 3D icing work .. lemmie tell ya, my work will be in next months 'Scratch' ... or was it 'Lets Cook'.
Hmm! anyway my lovely jelly cube rhinestones .. watch your fingers when ya cut em to size girls ... not only look as fab as any Swarovski but,they are of course, as you guessed, good for covering those little white marks on your nails that show your Calcium deficiency!

Omg I can tell you I am slightly worried now coz of was thinking of competing in with the L&P icing method.
But now Ant and Ruthie have come up with a new dipping method I may change catorgy. Just wondered if I could do a one to one in Ant's kitchen before the dates. :D

lesley1965 said:
Omg I can tell you I am slightly worried now coz of was thinking of competing in with the L&P icing method.
But now Ant and Ruthie have come up with a new dipping method I may change catorgy. Just wondered if I could do a one to one in Ant's kitchen before the dates. :D
For a huge sum of money and food and drink Antony and I will be available for personal icing dipping demo's.............
But we are still in the final stages of testing..did the field testing, now we will park test it, followed by a playground test.........
Then if we are 10% happy with the results we will approache Gordon Ramsey and Antony WorralThompson for the final OK.
No Glo dont worry its not your system, this is different.........we never steal patents..............might borrow and adjust them slightly.............. but this has never been done before....trust me I am a nail Technician..................

Well sorry to give you a shock, But QVC have been in touch with me omg They want me to do a nail art demo with my icing tubes. Sorry Glo but 3d will be included, And I am half way through my book as well :cool:
If any geeks want to get there hands on the products before the launch date follow the link.http://shop.store.yahoo.com/schroedersbakery/icingtubes.html

just to let you know i will be personally suing anthony buckley for pinching my idea re the 'graters'...I dunno this ezflow bunch tut :biggrin: I will be on stand 203330 at GMEX demonstrating these great items with a fab workshop (you will find this one item does it all, roughs up the natural nail, removes those hang nails, rips off the whole cuticle with one quick sweep and gives a great dramatic effect to the free edge...one quick buff with this grater and away you go)... and I have the one and only Geeg as my model, flying in at great expense...GMG is paying although he doesnt know it yet ;) :biggrin: p.s i need a name for this super item...there is a free chance to feel the true effect of this item for yourself for the one with the best name!!!!!

Will you be my mentor? plsssssssss

Yollie

Me and Herman have been testing a substitute for l&p, we have been testing it for a while now and didnt want to let it out of the bag just yet, but seen as we are looking at alternatives here is ours, i have patent it so you can't nick it.

Clay nails!!!! thats it!!! easy peasy prep as you would for toothpatse nails, you need a good rough surface or it wont bond, best thing to do is scu;lpt on tin foil (netto will do) and add a blob of wet clay on to the nail and foil, shape as not to get any lumps and shove in a red hot kiln untill fired!!! Dont worry about your fingers burning, just place in ice cold water straight after, the red blistering nails are very dramatic (much bettre than the ruby slipper effect) for the pain if any a bottle of Jack Danials!!

You can paint these nails any colour you want, they are also very organic so they do not damage your nails and it lets them breathe, as you are aware your nails need to breathe!!

I do have a problem with lifting as aswell but i am practising like mad, i would like to launch this at GMEX......so if anybody wants to be a model for me, just pm me!!!!

I am also looking into training on this so if you want to come to a workshop, it is free just bring a bottle or four!!!

Amanda

OMG what have I started - you guys are NUUUUTS!" hmm - nuts, now there's an idea, could use flaked almonds for tips, and those little chopped nuts for 3D nail art affect. Have to check no nut allergies with clients, I don't mind an allergic reaction or two, or like someone previously said, a little bacterial infection on the nail for extra nail art affects, ............. but a dead client is going a little far, well unless they have already paid and tipped me. ...............whoa those icing tubes are a fabbo idea. I'm gonna have to get back into the kitchen and let me creativity run WILD, otherwise I'm gonna be yesterday's technology. Clay nails was a great idea, ana all that extra red nail art - you guys are all geniuses or is it geniii!

and now I bow in awe as the great Buckley one has sent in his idea's too - how honoured am I lol!!!!!!!!!!!!
... keep em coming, I have such a laugh at your ideas! I'll have to restart my pelvic floor exercises if you know what I mean!!!!!!

My hubby came up with the idea to tacker the tips on. So one would have long nails with an included nailpiercing. :green:

he's a smart one hun - obviously got an eye on how to make loads of dosh!

OMG! Graters,clay ,geeg models( r they available in hand form?), Buckley n Fordham dipping, nuts, allergens, more clay......cases of wife beater.......clay..

Think I'm ready for my masters now!!!!
Is there a study book available?

Debz xxx:D

Debz it's at the printer's as we speak!!! How many copies would you like!
Debz said:
OMG! Graters,clay ,geeg models( r they available in hand form?), Buckley n Fordham dipping, nuts, allergens, more clay......cases of wife beater.......clay..

Think I'm ready for my masters now!!!!
Is there a study book available?

Debz xxx:D

Sarah, I think if we order 100, sell them on Ebay at twice the rrp we could maybe raise enough for a night of cheap plonk, a training academy, and maybe some therapy what you think?!!

Keep it under your hat though, we don't want 'them' to steal the ideas!!!:twisted: :)

Are there educators posts available?

Debz xxxx

Just at to change my signature, Yes I have passed my all my training and am now a Master Educator in 3d nail art icing tubes. Any body wishing to attend my workshop days please pm me.

Okay dez - under my hat it is! Promise it'll be hush hush - won't tell a soul! Never use E-Bay but this may be the way forward! I definitely need therapy sort my brain out, I think it's a bit twisted!!!!! Well I've had a hugely little repsonse to my offer of franchises, but I reckon you could be my marketing director with those great ideas! Actually forget the therapy, the cheap plonk will kill two birds with one stone lol!
Debz said:
Sarah, I think if we order 100, sell them on Ebay at twice the rrp we could maybe raise enough for a night of cheap plonk, a training academy, and maybe some therapy what you think?!!

Keep it under your hat though, we don't want 'them' to steal the ideas!!!:twisted: :)

Are there educators posts available?

Debz xxxx

Great idea:idea: :idea: .

Just a quick master class question, I've run out of bleach, would toilet duck be ok to use for prep or will it cause lifting?(still a newbie at heart!!!)

Debz xxx

hmmm Debz - not sure. Toilet duck might stain the nails green - instant greenies, no need to worry - instant nail art, and if it lifts then who cares you'll be green all over! Niiice one

sarah haslam said:
oooh Ruth - I knew you wouldn't be able to resist and go and have a little play in the kitchen!!lol You see I was waiting for one of you Master techs to see the light and join in!! Join in - I think you've developed a whole new technique lol. Mmmm, trouble is we'd all get too fat with your nails, and all have to go on Atkins! Or switch to the mosaic tile nails to help us shed those pounds!! I'll definitely give the greasproof a try - getting too fat eating all those pistachios, they're so moreish, got enough shells for 200 sets now!
I have been off the site for 48 hours and I come back to this!!!!!PML!!!! I am a little concerned at mixing different applications :D

What happens if you forget that you have change from Ruths 'sweet' nails to the 'mosaic tile'........who pays the dentist bill???? :eek:

Are any of you bringing samples to Excel next weekend as I cannot get to GMex?

If you run out of normal bleach would Flash spray with bleach be suffucient as I would think that toilet duck may leave a tinge of green (OK for nail art though!!!!)

As a foot note this is one of the funniest threads I have read....keep the ideas coming :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back