Pink & Blue Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SthrnComfort

Reaction score
Here's a pic of my friends nails. She picked the colours .... lol i said afterwards they remind me of the circus hehe

Anyway, it was a new way of doing a design for me....idea given to me by grafxgal, although her idea was a lot classier!

Well, just thought I'd post on here :)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/SthrnComfort74/DSCF1072.jpg

i done some like these but used yellow and red...looked like them custard sweets!!!!! look lovely hun well done ...did you sculpt these ?xxx

i done some like these but used yellow and red...looked like them custard sweets!!!!! look lovely hun well done ...did you sculpt these ?xxx

thankyou. yes i did sculpt them. mmm yellow and red would look tasty lol. do you have a pic of them?

i think we might do some christmassy colours soon :lol:

thankyou. yes i did sculpt them. mmm yellow and red would look tasty lol. do you have a pic of them?

i think we might do some christmassy colours soon :lol:
sorry hun...did not take pic,s...will do when i do them again and yes they did look tasty...luv yours aswell well done xxxx

they look good,i can see why they remind you of a circus though:lol:

The colours go really well together. Very nice :)

i think they look great ,im going to start using colours soon as iv just qualifiied as a nail tec and just brought today some rhinestones and 24 art pens ,carnt wait until they come ,WELL DONE YOU :D

thankyou for your comments everyone! they are appreciated!
i love looking through here at everyones work.
hope to see some of yours soon heidi!

Latest posts

Back