Pink for French Manicure help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moby

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I'm sure this has been answered many times but I can't find it anywhere on here, just need some advice please!

I don't really like CND's pinks for the manicures, they are too light, my fave is Rose water, but again too light. I can't seem to find a really nice 'full healthy pinky' (if that makes sense) that does not end up looking like a creme colour or too white or steaking. The closest thing i've liked was South Molton Street by Nails Inc which a client used to bring in. (Application wasn't great and it streaked alot but I think that was because of me!)

I also have the shellac and I find Negligee too light and even 1 coat of Romantique just looks whiteish again on any skin tone :rolleyes: (I really don't get why so many people love it - unless I'm colour blind!)

Also, what does everyone think of Andrea Fulertons range? I don't know that much about her tbh but am learning. I don't think i've ever brought nail products off the high street but was just wondering if it's worth trying her 2 manicure colours - the pink and creme. Can please anyone tell me what they are like and if they are worth getting?

Or could someone recommend any other brand of manicure pink please?

Also, I have seen Andrea Fulerton wearing a very lovely creme manicure alot, is it from her own range? If not, does anyone know what she wears because it's beautiful!

I hope someone can help please! Thanks! :biggrin: xxx

Personally, I like Essie's Cherry Pop for my french pink. It's a clear pink that makes the nailbed look really healthy. HTH! :)

Latest posts

Back