pink gel not pink enough

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailtekireland

Reaction score
Hi,im wondering can anyone help me? im new to gel,im using brisa, and although it's really good, the pink gel i got with the kit is really clear. you can see everything underneath it, especially with nail biters. ive had to put a pink polish over it to hide the natural nail. i tried putting white through it to make it less see-through, but it hasn't made any difference.if i keep adding white,it's going to end up being another pot of white gel!!!

can anyone suggest anything,as i've paid so much for the kit already,i dont really want to fork out for another pot of gel, when i should be able to use this one.
thanks so much,
looking forward to your expertise.

p.s what a fantastic site,im now officially addicted to it!!!

ruth
xoxoxo

theres nothing for it but to purchase either the cool or warm pink brisa coverage gels.
although you will be spending more, you will be able to recoup your money because you will be able to service a broader range of clients.

theres nothing for it but to purchase either the cool or warm pink brisa coverage gels.
although you will be spending more, you will be able to recoup your money because you will be able to service a broader range of clients.
Most definitely :green:

You can also get the Brisa custom blending kit (which I've yet to get my hands on lol), this will allow you to mix a colour especially to match your client's nailbed colour and make it completely opaque.

hth's

The way i've done it in the past is to get a spare pot and put a scoop of pink in with a mere 'drop' of paint on white or white sculpting gel.

Voila................tweak it till you have a nice 'coverage ' pink

thanks girlies,
yes thought i might have to buy a few more, thought i might get away with it. so which clients would you use the gel ive got on? i was going to do a forever french treatment on the natural nail bed using gel,maybe this would be the time to use it? does anyone else do this treatment, & if so does it last?

Latest posts

Back