Pink hair mud

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippy-chick

Reaction score
does anyone use this as part of a treatment?

If so, how do you market it? What results do you get? Is it popular?

does anyone use this as part of a treatment?

If so, how do you market it? What results do you get? Is it popular?

Hiya could you give us a little more info about this product ?
is it a colour or a treatment ect ? :hug:

Its by Espa.
Its mud that you massage into the head and acts as a conditioner.

I read a treatment from an Espa-range salon, in which they did a massage, applied the pink mud and did a scalp massage and then the client would shower it out.

I've been on the Espa website and can't see any description of how to use it though.

thanks noodle, thats really helpful.

Have you used it in a treatment, or anyone else out there?

I have used a similar product (a mud by an alternative brand) which is used a deep conditioning treatment.

Hi all!

I am a bit late joining this thread.

I am an Espa trained therapist & we use the Pink Hair & Scalp mud during our facials & body treatments, such as wraps & pre/post natal treatments.

It is a fantastic deep conditioning treatment, not only for the hair but also for the skin. It is very soothing & is excellent to apply to eczema, psoriasis & other skin conditions. It helps to heal the skin & is fantastic for use on extra dry areas such as knees & heels.
It is 100% safe to use during pregnancy & fantastic for the tummy area to keep the skin nice & supple. Its extra great when combining with Espa's Nourishing body oil.

It helps to brighten highlighted hair, altho, I wouldnt rec use on clients with over processed bleached hair as you may turn their hair pink lol.
The mud can be left on overnight as a deep conditioning treatment for the hair.

hope that helps!
xx

oooooh thanks, thats brill.
When would you apply it in the treatment and how much?

thanks for the pms.

Yep. I use it in the Espa Aromatherapy Facial while the mask is on. I love that stuff. Smells like a dessert :)

Yep. I use it in the Espa Aromatherapy Facial while the mask is on. I love that stuff. Smells like a dessert :)
Hi Emma,
as you've reseurrected this thread, perhaps you could explain how you incorporate it into the facial treatment as I still haven't got any. I do apply black mud to the scalp as part of one of my treatments since posting this question.

Latest posts

Back