Pink hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navymummy

Reaction score
Hi

I have been asked by a client to do the roots on this. Does anyone know what colour will work as she has put a crazy colour over red. I am a bit stumped and not used to using crazy colours can anyone recommend where to start?

I can't seem to post the photo keeps saying the file is too large. It's like a raspberry colour I believe she used tulip in the crazy pots.

If she's using crazy colours does she normally lift the root first?

Yes she's a base 5 and her pink os probably around 7

Anyone help? X

Is it very bright in real life? It looks like the section laying down over the top is lighter

Is it very bright but when her hair is in the light her whole head looks that top colour

Lift the root & then apply crazy colour :)

Thanks for your reply :) what do you think will be safest to lift the root with? She had a semi on before this colour which was reddy purple but I want to make sure the roots will match once I apply the crazy colour

Without seeing it in person it's hard to say, what are your thoughts on how to do it?

I think I'm just going to lift the base to a 7 then apply crazy colour. There's no way of me knowing what exactly was underneath. Just don't want her to complain if the match isn't exact . Thanks for your help surf girl x

Latest posts

Back