Pink Hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a Hair Dresser and A girl i work with we dyed her hair pink but it was pravana color a new color line it is awesome you don't have to lift it first it u just wan't it tinted but if u want it really pink lift to a white blonde then apply the pravana magenta over the highlights only!! The pravana color comes in all different shades and natural colors also but it has lasted 6 weeks so far and its just gotten alittle brighter!! :)

Well I wouldn't mind some pink hair myself, not all over though, just some highlights. I am considering getting some pink extensions, as an alternative to having my own hair coloured pink. I have red in at the mo, but my stylist said to make my very dark hair a bright pink would involve too much bleaching. My red looks fab and bright though! Hope it doesn't fade too quick: http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c374/160781/red hair/redpolkaavatar.jpg

I'm a Hair Dresser and A girl i work with we dyed her hair pink but it was pravana color a new color line it is awesome you don't have to lift it first it u just wan't it tinted but if u want it really pink lift to a white blonde then apply the pravana magenta over the highlights only!! The pravana color comes in all different shades and natural colors also but it has lasted 6 weeks so far and its just gotten alittle brighter!! :)

Does the Pravana colour come in a bright/electric royal blue? how would I go about finding a colourist who uses this range? And is it suitable for Asian hair?

Does the Pravana colour come in a bright/electric royal blue? how would I go about finding a colourist who uses this range? And is it suitable for Asian hair?

Sorry I don't know about that brand of color , never heard of it over here:confused:
I just had to say your hair looks Fab and I think extensions is a great Idea
minky:)

Pravana is a brand new color line just out. They do not have it anywhere else except the USA as of right now.

call around the hair salons in your area or look in the phone number book and look to see what salons use PM color. This line has fantastic bright brilliant colors and I am pretty sure knowing how big this company is that it is over in the UK..

I use goldwell elumen which comes in all kinds of funky colours. You still have to pre lighten but this range has a 'Lock' product you can apply if you want.

This turns the product from a semi into a permanent which means it lasts way longer than any semi crazy colours I have used before. Its a fab range and I love it.

Just an idea if you want a funky look that you want to keep for a while.

I use goldwell elumen which comes in all kinds of funky colours. You still have to pre lighten but this range has a 'Lock' product you can apply if you want.

This turns the product from a semi into a permanent which means it lasts way longer than any semi crazy colours I have used before. Its a fab range and I love it.

Just an idea if you want a funky look that you want to keep for a while.

wow they sound really good Ill have a go with this range
thank you for sharing :)sweetcorn

Latest posts

Back