Pink help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twixabix

Reaction score
Hi everyone I need some help with a pink colour. So I’ve been doing ombré effect on this client for a while blonde ends and dark roots and she suddenly sent me a message today to say she’s put a semi pink on it since I last did it[emoji849]she wants me to make it more like the pin interest picture, more permanent. I’m not sure what to use I’ve never done permanent pink before I work from home and I don’t get to do much work like this. Any help would be gratefully received. [emoji1374]
b794718e189e5ec6af51de6dfd5f490b.jpg
74b162fb78c45ef4ca5b9aa1cdc02bcd.jpg

Pink isn't going to be permanent :/ essentially anything that goes over pre lightened hair isn't going to be permanent.
You should try colour touch 3 parts /00 and 1 parts /56 relights

Pink isn't going to be permanent :/ essentially anything that goes over pre lightened hair isn't going to be permanent.
You should try colour touch 3 parts /00 and 1 parts /56 relights

I did think about the pink not really lasting,would you say I need to get the pink out first that’s in there ?

I did think about the pink not really lasting,would you say I need to get the pink out first that’s in there ?
Not necessarily, I take it what she's used is a stain, whereas you would be using oxidising colour. So they work in different ways. Removing stains are a lot harder. To be honest I'd just strand test with the colour touch and see how it goes.

Ok thank you for your help

Latest posts

Back