Pink L+P powder

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinkies101

Reaction score
Hi all I use CND L & P and im after a really pink acrylic, ive tried flawless but it was too peachy and intense didnt make a huge difference has any one got any ideas on how to get a really bright pink??

Thanks

CND do an intense pink powder but it is not a cover powder hth xx

ive tried the intense but its not massivly different to the perfect pink, im not looking for a covering pink, but one that doesnt look as natural as pefect pink, if that makes any sense?!

i found the intense pink to be really bright as this is what i used in the competitions and clients defo noticed it is more bright...um i think this is the brightest pink they do unless you mix you own like a custom blend hun?

i might have to get some more and try it, as i havnt used it in a while,are you entering any comps this year?

is it a cover pink your after
ezflows hd cover pink is a good pink
hth

You could mix some powders to get the colour you want,
i have some recipes but they are at the salon, i will bring them home tomorrow and give you some, i am sure there is one for a bubble gum pink but i could be wrong,
i will get back to you :hug:

i might have to get some more and try it, as i havnt used it in a while,are you entering any comps this year?

Yes hun i will be at excel in march to start the year of lol

maybe try custom blending mix to create the colour you want i normally add

4 scoops of the cover pink
2 1/2 scoops of intense pink
1 scoop of twilight
and a small bit of red

and then see what you think and then you can add more of what you need to create your perfect colour, hope this helps xx:green:xx

You could mix some powders to get the colour you want,
i have some recipes but they are at the salon, i will bring them home tomorrow and give you some, i am sure there is one for a bubble gum pink but i could be wrong,
i will get back to you :hug:

That would be fab, thank you! x

Intense pink ,a touch of spannish tile and a teeny bit of glimmer will give you a clearly "fake" pink which is still translucent

hth's

Latest posts

Back