Pink piggy spray tan machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelbie

Reaction score
Evening all, I am just looking at spray tanning machines,and really can't decide what one to get, there are so many, I was just wondering what your thoughts are on the pink piggy

I forgot to say that I am doing my course next Monday, so I am a newbie to all this

hi and welcome :) id personally stay away they dont look professional and i beleive their are for light use and home use if you are wanting to set up a business you could be doing 15/20 a day this machine couldnt handle it :)

The ts50 or glam machine seem to be good to go for. Iv just got the fuschia ts50 :)

Hi,
We have tried many spray tanning machines over the years and found The Pink Piggy the best. It is very reliable, we never have them returned. The gun is light and easy to use with a 0.5mm nozzle that can be used vertically or horizontally. The Glam and Ts50 both seem very popular but they are only 400w and 450w respectively, the Glam has a 150w heater element. The Piggy has a 550w motor plus a 150w heater element. One of our therapists recently did 10 spray tans one after the other at Star Magazines London Headquarters with no problem.

Hi,
We have tried many spray tanning machines over the years and found The Pink Piggy the best. It is very reliable, we never have them returned. The gun is light and easy to use with a 0.5mm nozzle that can be used vertically or horizontally. The Glam and Ts50 both seem very popular but they are only 400w and 450w respectively, the Glam has a 150w heater element. The Piggy has a 550w motor plus a 150w heater element. One of our therapists recently did 10 spray tans one after the other at Star Magazines London Headquarters with no problem.
The New Glam machines have a 650 watt Motor not 450 watt ?

I have a pink piggy and it is fab so lightweight for mobile and small for at home it's very powerful and has 3 speed settings, so can up your speed the more experienced you get, it doesn't overheat like some do so good when your doing a spray tan party it just keeps going and going!! mine fits in my trolley too so good for when I'm out and about, it doesn't look unprofessional at all and every client compliments on my set up, doesn't break your back carrying it the gun is very lightweight but not flimsy I think it's a fab set up. Hope this helps x

Everything that ambermist said I second fab piece of equipment

Thanks for your help I have decided on a ts20 after reading a few threads on here, it is really just for use on my 15 yr old daughter and her friend maybe a bit further along the line I may set up business but just not yet I think they might keep me busy enough lol

i have just got the ts20 im new to this also. but it does say that it can handle spray tans all day long? so you could still use this for ur mobile business. i am :) x

Hi
In answer to Steve from Nouvtan I can only copy and paste the reply we had on only 21/10/2013 from the National Representative of the Company that makes the Glam Hvlp.

[FONT=&quot]Hi ray[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The glam is 400w motor with 150w heater[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Many thanks[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Joy

Sent from my iPhone[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
On 18 Oct 2013, at 10:20, "Ambermist" <[email protected]> wrote:[/FONT]
Hi Joy,
Is the heater function part of the 550w ie 400w motor and 150w heater or 550w motor and 150w heater?
Kind Regards,
Ray

Hi
I would just like to add that we have received confirmation again today, from the manufacturers, that the Glam is a 400w motor with a 150w heat function.
It is advertised on their website as for "Home Users or Small Businesses" Whilst it may be a great machine, to state it is a 550w or 650w motor is misleading.

Hi
I would just like to add that we have received confirmation again today, from the manufacturers, that the Glam is a 400w motor with a 150w heat function.
It is advertised on their website as for "Home Users or Small Businesses" Whilst it may be a great machine, to state it is a 550w or 650w motor is misleading.
The machines you are offered Ambermist are not the ones i get. Mine have spare cups and a 650 watt motor. i did this deal because i buy so many :biggrin: here is the proof that i am misleading nobody a photo of the label from one of my machines https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...8327335942.172740.206188080942&type=1&theater

Latest posts

Back