Pink & Whites Using White Tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see now where my problem with my smile lines have been. I have been trying to make them just like the trade mags. And for one, I'm no where close to being there. And second, I just thought that's the way they should be. I'm glad to see that there are others who don't see it that way.

Hi Mrs Geek

When I see these nails....

I say AHHH - Tom Holcomb has ALWAYS been a wonderful competitor

Not sure if you were referring to the link that I posted, if you were these aren't Tom's nails. They were done by Karin Strom and they placed 2nd.... 2nd!!!! behind Tom's nails. They scream 'EzFlow' though, don't they! :mrgreen:

you know what as soon as i saw them nails i thought easy flow too :D .those nails look fantastic ,wish mine were that good .how much time time did they have to do them nails is it an hour and a half,

MichelleAU said:
Not sure if you were referring to the link that I posted, if you were these aren't Tom's nails. They were done by Karin Strom and they placed 2nd.... 2nd!!!! behind Tom's nails. They scream 'EzFlow' though, don't they! :mrgreen:

Sorry - wasn't very clear was I :rolleyes: - yup I realised they were Karin's and yes they do scream EZ because of the smiles :D :D - very lovely though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back