Plantar Fasciitis anyone?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooh interesting titterbug....off to google to see how it works. Fingers crossed for you x
Thankyou I am hopeful [emoji106] xsx

Looks interesting, even though a little awkward to wear....will be waiting for an update.
Will do...you ware it when you are sat doing nothing....10 mins each time it said 3 times a day.....don't know it I will manage that many times ...as I have it in both feet so that means 20mins for me....but I will do anything[emoji30] xsx

Will do...you ware it when you are sat doing nothing....10 mins each time it said 3 times a day.....don't know it I will manage that many times ...as I have it in both feet so that means 20mins for me....but I will do anything[emoji30] xsx
Both feet must be horrendous ((hugs))

Titterbug has it arrived yet?

Noodle I've dug out my wedges which also have a bit of a heel and I find they're comfortable! Still very tender underfoot when barefoot esp my heels and still crippled first thing but it's good to wear something normal! Heels are the way to go!

My mother in law had this had the steroid injection and it cleared up and hasn't returned yet and this was a few years ago.

Titterbug has it arrived yet?

Noodle I've dug out my wedges which also have a bit of a heel and I find they're comfortable! Still very tender underfoot when barefoot esp my heels and still crippled first thing but it's good to wear something normal! Heels are the way to go!
It has come...it's a bit like a tens machine for your foot[emoji6] been using it ...so will let you know how it goes...if it dose anything xsx

Just when I thought I was doing well, the pain in my right foot has returned and the left one aches a bit too.:(

I've been so good with heels, but I think walking around barefoot at home hasn't done me any favours....my own stupid fault :confused:

Going to have to search for slippers with heels now! ;)

That's me too, barefoot at home, in the garden etc love feeling the grass under my feet

Look where it's got us noodle [emoji30]

My friend who had the injection has had quite a bit of pain since I last reported it had gone. She said it's not been as severe but she's been very despondent feeling she'll never be rid of it. Maybe it'll take a bit more time for her

I had never heard of this before but after reading this, this picture appeared on my FB newsfeed showing how to use surgical tape to tape your feet to help with this condition. Thought I should share in case it helps.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1473537637.921621.jpg

I had never heard of this before but after reading this, this picture appeared on my FB newsfeed showing how to use surgical tape to tape your feet to help with this condition. Thought I should share in case it helps.
View attachment 200745
Thank you izzidoll x

Noodle I've gone into heels and my foot is sooo much better!

It's still stiff and a bit sore barefoot but the pain is quite a lot better!!!

Thank you for your advice! Xx

I have a client who suffers from this but thankfully has a daughter who is a podiatrist and she has been referred for laser treatment

Wow never heard of laser treatment for it, I must live in the sticks lol

If you hear how it works for her, could you feed back? Thank you xx

Wow never heard of laser treatment for it, I must live in the sticks lol

If you hear how it works for her, could you feed back? Thank you xx

Ditto that please ;)

Ditto that please ;)
She was a new client however I'm in touch with her daughter so I'll keep you updated.
And I really live out in the sticks lol

She was a new client however I'm in touch with her daughter so I'll keep you updated.
And I really live out in the sticks lol

Thank you ciderella. Blossom and myself are willing to try just about anything if it doesn't involve steroid injections :eek:

Quick update from me.

While we continue our search for a permanent solution, just thought I'd let you know that I've just bought a pair of Isotoner slippers to wear around the home. So far, they're really comfy and most importantly cushioned and wedged (slightly).

They're available in three colours from John Lewis and £16 if anyone's interested.

Great thanks noodle, off to have a look x

Able to walk on hard floors now [emoji2] altho trying not to, much, but significant that I can :)

Latest posts

Back