Plasma pen fibroblast pros and cons

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vix123

Reaction score
Hi
I’m thinking of training in plasma fibroblast. Are there any geeks out there who offer this treatment that can give me some pros and cons?

The downtime is something I’m worried will put off clients from having it done or have any of you found that clients see it as a small price to pay given the results?

I’m interested in hearing your experiences

Thank you x

im also looking at this treatment, but believe the downtime is more significant than indicated.

From what ive read on here, the downtime length has resulted in the treatment being less popular, however the results do look good.

I guess you have to consider the training outlay and how many treatments you can sell to justify the investment.

Which company are you looking at... there are several out there!

jox

I think if you get great results clients don’t mind the downtime. This is one of my before and immediately after pics x
33b2374c66f7028024f8e19ac0fed318.jpg

Wow [emoji50] that’s impressive
Following

To be honest even I was impressed!

A mother and daughter cane to me, for different reasons, they were perfectly happy with the downtime. Here’s a pic of daughter x
9e398b74ed540fe47dee32311baeebd7.jpg

I know plasma pen is controversial at the moment but I’m having some really good results. I am level 2 & 3 trained plus Hifu (which I have been doing for 3 years now) so I kinda know my stuff, and this was the next step for me coz you can do all the areas that you can’t use Hifu for (like eyelids) x

I know plasma pen is controversial at the moment but I’m having some really good results. I am level 2 & 3 trained plus Hifu (which I have been doing for 3 years now) so I kinda know my stuff, and this was the next step for me coz you can do all the areas that you can’t use Hifu for (like eyelids) x
Umm. But, be careful if you use it on pigmented skin it’s hard to put right.

LOOK AT THE NEGATIVES WITH ANY TRAINING COURSE. I used to only look at the positives and I’ve come unstuck a few times.

Good luck.

Umm. But, be careful if you use it on pigmented skin it’s hard to put right.

LOOK AT THE NEGATIVES WITH ANY TRAINING COURSE. I used to only look at the positives and I’ve come unstuck a few times.

Good luck.

Which is why you learn not to treat skin over Fitzpatrick 3!

Latest posts

Back