Plasma pen training and treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiri1991

Reaction score
hi has anyone trained in plasma pen? Im looking into training but not sure what is a good price for training and pen itself. also how long is the down time after each treatment? would you recommend it to train in?

This treatment really worries me. I have seen some shocking after pictures and so many therapists who have had it done and are not happy with their results. I’ve heard stories of people being blinded from the treatment. I don’t know how true all of it is, but certainly some of the pictures are alarming.

I’ve said it on one of the Facebook forums that some of the pictures showing before and afters really are unbelievable and are, I’m sure, the result of photoshopping. I would anticipate there being lawsuits against therapist offering this treatment.

So to answer you, no I don’t think it’s a good treatment to train in and I think the availability of the training and the plasma pen is scary!!!

Vic x

Now I have watched videos on YouTube and I can guarantee from the amount of videos I have watched they are not photoshopped... always get as much information about a certification as possible before doing I am in the process of looking for information on it as well as I have seen alot of good reviews my friend who has the course says it is time consuming tho

Now I have watched videos on YouTube and I can guarantee from the amount of videos I have watched they are not photoshopped... always get as much information about a certification as possible before doing I am in the process of looking for information on it as well as I have seen alot of good reviews my friend who has the course says it is time consuming tho

Some definitely are. Before and afters 24 hours apart and the face has no marks and skin is tight. Truly miraculous [emoji848]

The ones that show u after a long period of time u watch videos and just because it's one video they go over 7 to 14 days usually how much change and treatments they want I did my lakh extension course with a girl that is certified and one of the other girls was interested so she went over some detail and it doesnt seem bad at all but each there own I guess

I'm firmly of the belief that this should be left to medical aesthetic practitioners. It's a personal injury suit waiting to happen.

I belong to a forum where they do these plasma pen treatments as I had an interest myself. There are a few cases where the clients are worse afterwards with some therapists revealing it did not work as expected. I think this is down to lack of client knowledge, technique and the scope of the technology. I notice that laser has also resulted in some poor after treatment scenarios as well. I suspect companies train those with scant aesthetic knowledge and that proper patch testing does not occur either (I never see patch testing mentioned at all). Plus with level 4 certification being more in demand I suspect this will have a level 5 slapped on it soon.

Latest posts

Back