Plastic back nail wipes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harmony14

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am looking for some lint free plastic back nail wipes. I have been looking around but I haven't found any decent ones. Can anyone recommend some? Thank you.

The Graham plastic backed pads are fab. :)

Hi everyone. I am looking for some lint free plastic back nail wipes. I have been looking around but I haven't found any decent ones. Can anyone recommend some? Thank you.

Another vote for Graham Hands Down plastic backed pads, I buy mine from Sally's on VAT free days. If you register with Sally's they'll text and email you to let you know when their VAT free day is a few days before. X x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410947966.845417.jpg

I love these but is it me or do bits of wool/fluff come of them?? :)

I find the plastic backed ones hopeless. They leave fluff everywhere. Having said that they are superb for getting the last bits of shellac off and the final wipe off.

I agree about bits and fluff, everywhere. I like them because they save my nails. You could always go over the nails with a truly lint free wipe. :)

I loved the Soft Landings wipes, but S2 stopped stocking them & can't find them elsewhere... 😕

I love the Graham ones as well, but fluff is a problem. One thing that helps me is making sure the pad is saturated to the edge and not dragging the dry part or edge of the pad over the nail.

Last edited:
I live In South Africa and I inky ever use the hands down wipes ! Others all leave lint fleks plus absorbs more liquid these are fabulous!

Beauty at your finger tips!

Thanks for the responses everyone! I went and purchased a bag :) I will definitely be trying them out tomorrow so excited! Thanks again!

Latest posts

Back