Plastic bed covers for waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellasmum

Reaction score
Hi all,

I was wondering how many of you use a PVC cover on your couch while waxing??? I dont know weather to protect my bed with one of them or just use towels and bedroll??

I did find that I stuck to the ones used at college??

Sam XX

I use a normal couch cover and couch roll, I have a plastic one which is good but cold on the client's legs. If wax does get spilt I just wack some wax remover on it before washing and it comes off great!

Hths'xx

I do se them but cover the area where the client sits with couch roll so they arent so cold. I only use it with bikini and leg waxes.

No I don't. I don't think they look nice nor are they very pleasant for the client.:lol:

I have some waterproof couch roll which is as wide as my couch and I just cover it with that.

No cleaning required either, just pop it in the bin when finished!

I do the same as Oey, I would not be without mine .

Thanks for that, I too felt cold when using the one at college.
Thanks again
Sam

Just use normal couch roll over towels now as I don't make a mess anymore! :lol: I remember how messy I used to be, I used to even get it on the walls!

Have to say I got it in my mates hair once doing an eyebrow wax!!!! OMG could have died. Anyone else dont this??????
Sam X

I once dropped a blob of wax on my mums eyelashes. We still laugh about it - I'm just lucky it was Mum and not a client.

Have to say I got it in my mates hair once doing an eyebrow wax!!!! OMG could have died. Anyone else dont this??????
Sam X

Never done this but a girl did when we were training, she was doing a leg wax and caught it in the clients long hair as she went back to the pot! It came out though with lots of oil and stressing! I felt sorry for her and the client!:eek:

Latest posts

Back