Plastic business cards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacqueline

Reaction score
Does anyone use plastic business cards, thinking about getting some made up credit card size?

We use quite high end ones but looking for something a bit more robust that will be easy to carry around in purses and wallets without getting all dog eared.

Last edited:
They do look great, but expensive and are not great when you want to write appointment time on them :)

Yeah, did think about that:green:

Was thinking about gving one to each client as a one off, and then just our regular appointment cards for day to day appointments but probably defaeats the purpose.

Did also think about getting some with thin magnetic strip on to stick on the fridge or filing cabinet.

I have plastic business cards and love them.
They weren't that expensive either. I paid £150 for 1000 and that included vat and delivery.
They don't go tatty and clients keep them. They tend to put them with their credit cards and so they always have them on their person.
Business cards are sometimes the first contact a client has with your business and i think it's important to make a good first impression. I personally think they look a lot more professional.
I get through loads of price lists cos clients lose them etc... but they don't lose the business cards.
I have separate appointment cards.
I don't see the point in writing appointments on the back of your business cards as you always have to replace them.
All my clients comment on my cards :)

plastic busness cards are great, you can write appointments on the back, then wipe it off with alcohol or non acetone remover and re-use it over and over again (saving money).
They also make a good stand by toothpic :)

I have plastic business cards and love them.
They weren't that expensive either. I paid £150 for 1000 and that included vat and delivery.
They don't go tatty and clients keep them. They tend to put them with their credit cards and so they always have them on their person.
Business cards are sometimes the first contact a client has with your business and i think it's important to make a good first impression. I personally think they look a lot more professional.
I get through loads of price lists cos clients lose them etc... but they don't lose the business cards.
I have separate appointment cards.
I don't see the point in writing appointments on the back of your business cards as you always have to replace them.
All my clients comment on my cards :)

Angelina - Where do you get this cards from? x:hug:x

Latest posts

Back