Plastic nanos aaaahhhhhhh

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sploo

Reaction score
God I hate plastic nanos, don’t use them but lately come across some new clients who want refits on theirs ( not my work) they are a nightmare. They have stretched so now I’m left trying to get ( sorry to sound gross) something floppy and flaccid into a tight hole! Have to cut them down, then melt a little to try and make them hard. Tease them in, an hours job took me two. Awful. Anyone else struggle? Or have any top tips as to how to do this should I come across them again??

God I hate plastic nanos, don’t use them but lately come across some new clients who want refits on theirs ( not my work) they are a nightmare. They have stretched so now I’m left trying to get ( sorry to sound gross) something floppy and flaccid into a tight hole! Have to cut them down, then melt a little to try and make them hard. Tease them in, an hours job took me two. Awful. Anyone else struggle? Or have any top tips as to how to do this should I come across them again??
They wont change I would get them retipped with a wire/metal tip if you want them retipped send them to Kate Eaton she is excellent at tipping them

Latest posts

Back