Quantcast

Plastic sheet protection for mobile techs?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

jennielo2

Reaction score
mobile nail techs - what plastic sheeting/table protectors do you use in client's home? I have contacted a few companies selling plastic sheets and they have all said acetone will go though it!

Trinity

Brush Slayer Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
I'm not mobile anymore but I used to use those silicon mats that you use for protecting your table when using stamping. I'll see if I can find one, I can't remember what their proper name is o_O 😆

One of these

MissJulesBeauty

Reaction score
I have bought a halo matt that is silicone and that protects well. they are not massive so I tend to use a vinyl sheet underneath as well x

jennielo2

Reaction score
I have bought a halo matt that is silicone and that protects well. they are not massive so I tend to use a vinyl sheet underneath as well x
Thanks can you post a link to where I can buy these items you mention, thanks x

emmalane70

Reaction score
I bought some plastic table covering from my local hardware store. Its on a giant roll in the shop and you can buy it by the metre. Nothing has ever gone through it. They had various colours and patterns buy I went with a clear one. You can also get it in eBay. Great if you want s larger amount. I use it for manicures but also under the couch when waxing to protect the clients carpet.

Latest posts